Ed, Let's play a game

geoffreym

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 2 weeks later...

have any of you been on the heretics facebook, I swear I've got a following even though I recognise maybe 2 of them, and I don't think even they have seen my face.

I think I want to start the "Cult of Geoff"

• 2 weeks later...

have any of you been on the heretics facebook, I swear I've got a following even though I recognise maybe 2 of them, and I don't think even they have seen my face.

I think I want to start the "Cult of Geoff"

Lord Heretic resides on these forums ;) Also he's a fellow member of Task Force CBA: Southern Branch, of which I am a proud member of :P

What even? why! whats the point! :huh:

(L96+AK had a baby apparently)

that's a pile of gun bits, not attached

If I remember rightly the guy was actually selling it as a project he started. :(

Well he made a start, i guess the tricky bit was sticking it all together hehe

• 4 months later...
  • Supporters

ew.

WTF - bullpup, charging handle like a L85

me thinks somebody got a cheapy Army R85 went nutz with some 3d printer or did a Blue Peter washing up bottle sticky back plastic special

(using round nose scissors or got a grown up to help)

just thinking - how da fug do ya ads ?

normally got a low point at rear/stock to get ya mush into it

UAR has nowt to worry about

Edit - is that the selector switch right at the back near where I presume the battery might go ???

oh yeah quick change from semi - to full auto - with what ya 3rd hand, teeth, or what ???

Listen kids - don't attempt to design or work on stuff after doing drugs - it very often doesn't work very well

• Supporters

WTF - bullpup, charging handle like a L85

me thinks somebody got a cheapy Army R85 went nutz with some 3d printer or did a Blue Peter washing up bottle sticky back plastic special

(using round nose scissors or got a grown up to help)

just thinking - how da fug do ya ads ?

normally got a low point at rear/stock to get ya mush into it

UAR has nowt to worry about

Edit - is that the selector switch right at the back near where I presume the battery might go ???

oh yeah quick change from semi - to full auto - with what ya 3rd hand, teeth, or what ???

Listen kids - don't attempt to design or work on stuff after doing drugs - it very often doesn't work very well

It's a scar isn't it?

• Supporters

That conversion kit just adds a trigger linkage from the position of the normal trigger up to the 6 o/clock rail. Not very ergonomic for chaging fire mode and releasing the mag by modern standards, but then the L85 is just the same (apart from the safety).

I think that's brilliant to be honest, just take off the stock, clamp on that weird shaped adapter kit (seems to be all one piece).. you're done. I can't really read anything on the kit apart from 'MAG' so googling isn't much use, but that looks like it could almost be a commercial product, be interested to see if it's for sale. If anyone with a WE SCAR-L GBBr could get one of those kits, it'd quite possibly work.

• Supporters

I think that's brilliant to be honest, just take off the stock, clamp on that weird shaped adapter kit (seems to be all one piece).. you're done.

Got to agree its a great idea, dare to be different as the saying goes.

Lets be honest it doesn't look any worse than the standard scar stock, always makes me think of a welly boot.

That conversion kit just adds a trigger linkage from the position of the normal trigger up to the 6 o/clock rail. Not very ergonomic for chaging fire mode and releasing the mag by modern standards, but then the L85 is just the same (apart from the safety).

I think that's brilliant to be honest, just take off the stock, clamp on that weird shaped adapter kit (seems to be all one piece).. you're done. I can't really read anything on the kit apart from 'MAG' so googling isn't much use, but that looks like it could almost be a commercial product, be interested to see if it's for sale. If anyone with a WE SCAR-L GBBr could get one of those kits, it'd quite possibly work.

Funny you mention that. I believe Ed has a WE SCAR. I'm sure he'd be happy to try it.

Didn't realise that it was a conversion kit, but an innovative, if not brilliant idea

• 2 months later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.