Ed, Let's play a game

geoffreym

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Frankly, your M60 is beautiful and I salute you, sir. Good day.

Wait until she's finished, she'll make an M134 seem small ;)

Very curious to see how the P90 mags work with the M60. And how it looks in the end.

How much space is on an L85's front rails?

THIS MUCH

557347_495571243801644_2059711625_n_zps9

(Not shown - flash light and grip-pod on left hand side)

Year old photo, about a week after I fitted the RIS to the L85. It was my first ever rail system on a rifle. Used once, never again.

Edited by Hubert

How much space is on an L85's front rails?

THIS MUCH

557347_495571243801644_2059711625_n_zps9

(Not shown - flash light and grip-pod on left hand side)

Year old photo, about a week after I fitted the RIS to the L85. It was my first ever rail system on a rifle. Used once, never again.

would've been perfect with a socom gear fat magazine :), how long did it take you to find this beauty?

• Supporters

Are you sure?

cM4K3QM.jpg

Yes. More so now, than ever.

• Supporters

It's the small things that are annoying, like an M16A3 with a RIS front end.

onuYDhH.jpg

EDIT: Holy crap, that's a large picture...

Edited by Liam Porter

• Supporters

I don't mind people adding RIS to an M16A3, people can do that, it's fine.

If anyone wants me to genuinely murder them, then you need to get an AR57 and then stick a P90 M4 mag adaptor on it.

It shall be slow, and it shall be painful, and you will fully deserve every second of it.

would've been perfect with a socom gear fat magazine :), how long did it take you to find this beauty?

Sadly the fat mags weren't available at the time I did this. It was made in about half an hour, using all the spare bits of gear Dave and I could find.

Someon eplease post a pic of an l85 with an acog but no riser

Do I get double points for having it mounted on the semi-fictional L85 carbine variant?

forum.jpg

Man, I can keep doing this all day :lol:

I might just ban everyone who posts in this thread. It's a new rule haha.

Posts in topic 3 times.

Well, bye-bye Ed! :P:lol:

Wait until you see what my L85 actually looks like now. Based it on a real L85 I was allowed to play with during my dissertation research, and I guarantee that you'll hate it :lol:

• Supporters

Teddy, death would be too kind...

ohh i can play(cause if this was real it would clear the room, firer included...

DSCN0639_zps9f790468.jpg

for some reason i dont have a pic of just the gobbo....

Very curious to see how the P90 mags work with the M60. And how it looks in the end.

Don't know why I didn't respond to this earlier, she actually fits perfectly, and feeds flawlessly, it looks and feels right which is a big plus as well.

I'm hoping to cannibalise my pulse rifles' ammo counter and mount it on top (if I can find a way to get it to start off at 150 would be a huge plus). The plan is also to mount an M203 (wanted to do a GLM but the weight and size was just too much) with the trigger mounted just in front of the M60's trigger so that I don't have to move my hand at all.

Hoping to be fully finished early next year, gonna need that long in the gym to heft it for a full day without stress injuries lol.

It will be a what the hell gun, which should hopefully turn quite a few heads, I've decided that her designation will be XP60 (clever huh), and her name will be Emma.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.