Help Required: Repairing KWA Glock 19 GBB!

PeteJC21
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

I have a KWA Glock 19 gas blow back pistol. It was broken when I got it a few years ago (swapped it for a fairly new spring pistol). The metal top slide has a chipped rail where it attaches to the main body of the gun, so I need a new top slide, but can't find anywhere that sells them!

Also the one magazine I have for it leaks gas, so need a new mag. I have found one on Wolf Armouries, but they want about £30 for it! Does anywhere sell them cheaper, as if I can get it fixed I'd like to buy 2-3 mags.

I found this one.. http://www.airsoftworld.net/additional-mag...-glock-18c.html

It looks exactly the same as my KWA G19 mag, but will it fit mine okay??

Thanks for your help!

Pete

Hi,

I have a KWA Glock 19 gas blow back pistol. It was broken when I got it a few years ago (swapped it for a fairly new spring pistol). The metal top slide has a chipped rail where it attaches to the main body of the gun, so I need a new top slide, but can't find anywhere that sells them!

Also the one magazine I have for it leaks gas, so need a new mag. I have found one on Wolf Armouries, but they want about £30 for it! Does anywhere sell them cheaper, as if I can get it fixed I'd like to buy 2-3 mags.

I found this one.. http://www.airsoftworld.net/additional-mag...-glock-18c.html

It looks exactly the same as my KWA G19 mag, but will it fit mine okay??

Thanks for your help!

Pete

ive seen that glock 18cs and kwa 19s have the same mag that just what ive seen on other forums etc i have a kwa g19 aswell but cant find a decend price for spare mag but thanks for that airsoft world one :) but dont know if it will work :/

ive seen that glock 18cs and kwa 19s have the same mag that just what ive seen on other forums etc i have a kwa g19 aswell but cant find a decend price for spare mag but thanks for that airsoft world one :) but dont know if it will work :/

I hope it fits! Everywhere else seems to to £30 for one. Plus I got a quote for the top slide and barrell package for £40. Thats £70! You can buy these new for only £90!!

But you got it for a trade in then so that measn you have saved yourself £20!! :)

Yeah but rather than buy a new top slide and mag I might as well just buy a whole new gun, its only 20 quid extra plus i'll have the body from this old gun to use as spares! I'll keep shopping arond and hopefully I can find the stuff cheaper.

Im hoping someone o here will know a place that does spare parts at a reasonable price.

Yeah but rather than buy a new top slide and mag I might as well just buy a whole new gun, its only 20 quid extra plus i'll have the body from this old gun to use as spares! I'll keep shopping arond and hopefully I can find the stuff cheaper.

Im hoping someone o here will know a place that does spare parts at a reasonable price.

try www.airsoft-club.com they are based in hong kong and dont worry they do actually ship LOL! i was abit scared but my package arrived today .. it took 6 days in total to arrive (4 working days) and they are ridiculously cheap!!!

try www.airsoft-club.com they are based in hong kong and dont worry they do actually ship LOL! i was abit scared but my package arrived today .. it took 6 days in total to arrive (4 working days) and they are ridiculously cheap!!!

What did you order? I couldnt find any KWA Glock 19 parts/mags on there.

Archived