Two-tone starter gun suggestions on ~£150 budget?

Ccowa1
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Nothing below £200? Where've you been looking dude?

Proairsoftsupplies sell G&G Combat Machines for well under £200, with 2toning at £9.99 and free shipping for orders over £25.

Here.

• Supporters

Or zeroone. The sell the guns and have free two-toning and a free skirmish voucher. You can also get a few extra mags, a charger and a battery aswell.

Also you can extend there 1year warranty to 3 years!!! For £35

Also you can extend there 1year warranty to 3 years!!! For £35

But it's G&G!! Dem bitches don't need 3 year warranty. They are indestructible, unless you land on the stick of course... Ok, maybe a 3 year warranty is a good idea. You never know what the hell is going to happen :blink:

• Supporters

But it's G&G!! Dem bitches don't need 3 year warranty. They are indestructible, unless you land on the stick of course... Ok, maybe a 3 year warranty is a good idea. You never know what the hell is going to happen :blink:

Tell me about it lol, when I read that they extended the original 6 month warranty to a year I was "epic :D must be a good guns, and they must be sure it's gunna last to do that" then I saw the option of 3 freaking year . . . . OMG!!!!

If you were hoping to pick up an airsoft gun for a few quid then I'm sorry to say I've got bad news, airsofting can be a pretty expensive hobby. Even if you get a G&G Combat Machine, one of the best cheap guns out there, plus a battery, a charger for said battery and a pack or two of BBs its still gonna come out to be around the £200 mark anyway. More if you go with some of the really cool stuff. Even more if you then decide you want attachments and some kit, like a plate carrier or something.

Have you been to any games yet?

• Supporters

Spawnah has nailed it. Best things to spend money on when you're just starting are boots and eye protection, closely followed by some kind of face protection to stop your teeth getting shot out.

And you could do worse than read this.

Archived