Flecktarn.co.uk

TacMaster
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Very good site, loads of products in a lot of popular and niche camouflages as well as very affordable Bulle MOLLE pouches.

Customer service is also extremely good; I ordered an admin pouch & a morale patch on Thursday evening, and I immediately got an order confirmation email.

On Friday afternoon I got several emails from them confirming that funds had been received from my account, one email containing a photo of my order and another containing a tracking number.

On the whole, 10/10 from me :)

Can't agree more about this store, and even thou the prices of the bulle gear is on the cheap side. This does not mean the quality of the gear is skimped on. Just ordered one of there light weight chest rigs with pouches and received it next day. A1 company for kit in my mind if your on a budget.

• 4 weeks later...

Also happy to recommend these guys, helped in my case as I live close by and can go collect orders direct (which means I can only talk on quality, service and friendly staff as opposed delivery). Well worth a visit.

As above, ive bought chest rigs and pouches from them and they are good quality.

Service and delivery times are exceptional also.

• Supporters

Thanks for your support. We do try to keep things running as you would expect when you're parting with hard earned cash. If there are any further suggestions, please let me know and we will do our best to implement them.

• Supporters

Ive had a number of different pouches from them and some belts rigs as well blinding company cant argue with anything firsy class servixe, delivery and prices are really good. I couldn't find any quad m4 pouches for less than £30 a pouch here was like £15 happy days.

• Supporters

Thanks again for all your kind words and compliments. We always value feedback, good or bad. I've been thinking about how to make the page easier to navigate, and come up with a 'camo and tac colour' bar that shows our model, Plastic Pete, wearing clothing and webbing in the selection of colours. So far, I've done nine colours/ camos. I'm hoping that this will, a) answer the question about which camo 'that' is, B) let you compare the camos or colours side by side, c) list everything we have in one particular colour with a reference to the colour you're looking at. There are many more colours to do, but please let me know if you think it is an improvement (or not).

It's a definite improvement JoW, makes it a lot easier to see the camo you want easily. That box button system on the right hand side is useful, but it does get annoying sometimes.

Using the model actually helps people to get inspiration for their loadouts as well :)

• Supporters

Thanks for your feedback. By boxes on the right, do you mean the images that display on the right only? I'm having discussions about possible grid formation.

• Supporters

I see :) ! That was the 'designed for desktop PCs' bit. But how would you rate the current fashion of the horizontal bar under the header/banner which also puts out a large pop-up screen? Personally, I find it grating since I can't then see at least half of the page. I think text menus are a bit dead anyway as people want to be able to see instantly what goes together with a 'collection'.

Archived