SDINTEL cheap Molle Vest anyone seen one or got a review?

CaptainSwoop
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

SDINTEL advertise on Ebay and have a website.

Based in Wales but obviously imported CHinese 'knock offs'

They have some low cost Mollevests on sale. They look to be the same as some of the other dedicated Airsoft places sell as low cost chinese imports.

Has anyone actualy seen one? Are they worth their low cost?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/08-Tactical-Molle-combat-cargo-army-vest-airsoft-shooting-assault-vest-/121171786410?pt=UK_Sporting_Goods_Sports_Clothing_LE&var=&hash=item61d41402ca

My brother has that same one and it's not bad. Obviously it's not amazing, but not bad. I got a different style one from SDINTEL and it significantly better than that one, it just seems to be made better.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/06-New-tactical-combat-cargo-army-vest-airsoft-shooting-assault-vest-6-colours-/300960906720?pt=UK_Sporting_Goods_Sports_Clothing_LE&var=&hash=item8bbba4ce41

Thanks for that, I am watching that one as well. First one seems to have the quick release cord, this one doesn't.

If, all elese being equal they have to sell this vest for more than the more complicated one they are paying more for it so it would suggest it is better quality.

• 3 weeks later...

Ive just recieved one...its not bad, proper molle and it has some kind of cord syten to connect the shoulder/side fastenings which should help them stay together better than cheaper ones......there are no zips on tbe vest thankfully, so they cant get shot off by bb,s.

Its quite short in the body, as many vests seem to be and the velcro fasteniings arent the best quality by tbe feel of them.

The supplied pouches seem good however....

Paid £20 delivered by the way off of ebay

Ill see how it fares over a few skirmishes and report back

I have this plate carrier, its great for the money but not the best quality however its still a awsome plate carrier! :)

Archived