Ammo Counter | Video Recorder

QuadMachine
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Man, that's absolutely sick! Out of interest though, I know an App's coming to Android, but what about cases? Nearly every Android phone's camera's in a different position? Nevertheless though, great App! :D

Great idea but what if someone is standing next to you shooting

It uses an IR sensor on the barrel to measure the amount of BB's firing, we did try using sound and vibration to measure but could never get it to work accurately enough! As for the Android cases, yeah we've got plans for windowed case, will post them up on the Facebook page when we've go an update

Out of interest, which version of the iPhone is it made to fit? I've got an old 3GS sitting in a cupboard, this would be an amazing way to use it!

ppffttt, rich people who can just buy all the iphones they want and i'm just stuck with my cheap samsung monte brick.

Out of interest, which version of the iPhone is it made to fit? I've got an old 3GS sitting in a cupboard, this would be an amazing way to use it!

We've built our prototype for the 4S. We're using new bluetooth protocol which uses barely any battery. For the 3S our plan is to cable in directly, as it doesn't support the newer bluetooth. We're aiming to get it working on iPod touches to, so a cheap second one will do the job!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............................. how's the thing going?

Archived