ICS M4A1 Fixed stock, how to fit rails?

NickM
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Hi All,

I bought one of these, ICS M4A1 metal fixed stock http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/ics-m4a1-fixed-stock-airsoft-gun-aeg, it has a plastic fore grip with no rails and I was wondering about my options if I wanted some on it.

Option one a full new handguard.

The delta ring/barrel nut thing is proprietary so either a new handguard would need to match or I'd have to find a standard one and find a new nut (cog shaped I believe). Is this a complicated thing to do? And can anyone point me in the direction of one that would do the job.

Option two something else....

Can you fit single rails to the handguard without having to fit a whole new unit? Like something that just screws to the existing plastic? I really only want a vertical grip and some way to attach a torch for night/cqb so don't need 4 rails.

Before people say google it, I've been finding it hard to figure out what would/wouldn't fit other than the ICS one but that is either stupidly expensive or out of stock.

Cheers

Nick

• Supporters

Cheers Jcheeseright was presuming it was possible to just add a rail.

Thanks

Nick

Or you can do what I did and spend 3 hours modifying a king arms CASV rail to fit an ICS m4!!!

Archived