Resisting temptation...

jcheeseright
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

So, was on arnies (other forums are available!) earlier and I saw that Guns Modify are making some new slides for Marui Glock 17s.

Now of course upgrade parts for that pistol are nothing new and there's a hundred and one metal slides available for it... but not any like this one:

gmf_sai_3_1.jpg

http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=category&item=GMF-SAI-G17F-SVR&search=special&rs=Pistol%20-%20Slide&catid=116&cat=246

Unfortunately, I don't own a marui glock17 to put that on, which is adding to costs... but it's just so coooooooool.

shoppingcart.gif

I cannot be allowed to push that button... HALP!!!!

• Supporters

(other forums are available!)

:o Blasphemy

They do look bloody nice though

• Supporters

Saw this earlier too, wasnt remotely interested as I generally dont like Glocks. Then I saw the picture which definitely swayed me somewhat though I think the blockiness of the slide ruins it a bit.

Have to saw I prefer the M&P or FNP with RMRs though.

6951858102_02c0f836c1_c.jpg

fnh-usa-fnp-45-tactical-45-acp.jpg

• Supporters

so I'm now seriously considering putting my old Dell gaming laptop up for sale to fund this, it's been sat in a bag for 6 months without being used so I figure I don't need it anymore.

could probably sell my 5-7 with mags, mag pouched and serpa for £130-140 ish too.

hmm...

• Supporters

There isn't an airsoft FNP is there? I've always thought they looked awesome as fuck, was so happy when I got the new Ghost Recon game and it's the standard sidearm, used the shit out of it in that game :P

• Supporters

There isn't an airsoft FNP is there? I've always thought they looked awesome as f*ck, was so happy when I got the new Ghost Recon game and it's the standard sidearm, used the sh*t out of it in that game :P

Not yet but as JCR said, WE have one in the works James from WE mentioned a load of new pistols they're going to do at a hobby show a while back.

• Supporters

So I mentally added up my 'surplus' stuff today and I reckon I can get the funds together, ebay auctions going up this afternoon! It will be mine!!!

Question now is, gold barrel or silver barrel? Silver is more tactical but gold is sort of the salient trademark.

• Supporters

I freakin' hate guns with gold on them.

Edit:

Just noticed that the slide costs more than the gun! WTFF?!

• Supporters

$460 is just overly mental. I spent less than that on mine and part of the purchase was a £125 holster and 3 mags, which were £30 each.

• Supporters

oh, so while I now feel a little bit lightheaded and somewhat nauseous... I am $373 lighter.

Why so many shinies?! WHYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Also, WTB TM Glock 17 in good condition with magazines, who has one for sale?

(to clarify, I'm selling my old Dell XPS Laptop to fund this, I figure since it's been sat in a cupboard for months I don't need it anymore)

• Supporters

Doesn't do much for me. Better than a standard Glock, but that's not hard since they look like Lego.

• Supporters

release date 'confirmed' as the end of this month, gives me time to get my sh*t together and actually buy the gun for this slide to go on!

Thinking of putting a streamlight TL-R1s on the front and holding it in a Crye gunclip, anyone have any experience with either of those items? Real or replica I'm not all that fussed.

Mate of mine got the repro gunclip off of ebairsoft, disintegrated within 3 hours of hard wearing.

He then got the real one while on a trip to Tampa and it survived being run over by a KA.

Archived