where is the best place to get bb pellets

MrCheesman94
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

due to p&p i just buy whats at my local as ive never had a prob with them despite that ive never seen the name mentioned on here when discussing bbs.... 5000 for £10

What make are they?

Oh yeah, has anyone had experience with BB Bastard 0.25's or 0.28's/ 0.3's?

• Supporters

answered in PM. for everyones useage, here is my thoughts on BB Bastard:

obviously, I'm Biased, but all of the staff that skirmish regularly use the Bastards over anything else. We still have that choice and we're not being forced into it.
Give 'em a whirl, it's only £8.99 a pack, if you like them excellent, if you found you didn't gain anything you've only lost £3 or so for trying.
Some people will claim that they're magical and such, and that isn't the case. Expecting that is going to make them seem useless.
They DO however have a MUCH more consistent BB. With all the times I've used them, my grouping at range (the important bit of your shooting) is better with far fewer fliers (read 0 fliers)
Even fondling the BBs, you can tell they aren't made for a budget, they're made to a specification regardless of cost.

heavier rounds are 'in the pipeline' but obviously, being the sole UK distributor, that takes large cash outlays. The sooner more people start to regularly buy the standard weights, the sooner we can expand the range. (and personally, I can't wait!)

Heavier than a .3 in visible is now non-existant thanks to madbull changing their colours over to black and brown.

Go with the blaster devil .3s, or if you can find them in the OLD colour, madbull .4's (TAN)

• 2 weeks later...

What make are they?

Oh yeah, has anyone had experience with BB Bastard 0.25's or 0.28's/ 0.3's?

I can answer as I play at the same sight, They are Aimtops

I've shot both Bulldogs (no, not the animal), and Blasters, and saw no real difference in accuracy, but I have seen Bulldogs shatter. I can pick up 2000 Bulldog BBs for a fiver at my local site so can't complain.

If you need to get them online, your best bet is probably ebay. That's where I get mine online anyway.

Archived