hey everyone :)

Coupay
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

just thought id say hello!!

fairly new to airsoft, have 2 springers, and still havent been to a skirmish :(

im located in devon and if theres anyone around the torquay area that also is into airsoft let me know cause none of my friends like it :(

anyways ha

heres a quick pic of my guns :)

post-8055-0-02563900-1378663977_thumb.jpg

+1 to monty. If you go to a skirmish with them you're going to have a terrible time. I'd recommend getting something like this: http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?cPath=268_318_403_494&products_id=6076

This gun is great for starters and is about as cheap as you're going to get.

Do you know of any skirmish sites near you?

no not at all ha, iv got a few guns in mind its just getting them :) they arent to bad for target practise though!

phewww, thank god for that :D

Here's a great website to find skirmish sites near to where you live. http://www.airsoftmap.net/Skirmish/

Sometimes I wonder if this place is on commission for combat machine m4' s.

Shh ! didn't you get the memo from G&G saying not to talk about that .Now you have blown our cover!

• Supporters

op-tac bunker is supposed to be good, near torquay too! failing that there's 2 decent sites in Exeter;

Skirmish Exeter is a big paintball site in stoke woods which does a big airsoft game every month or so, awesome site. Look up "Skirmish Airsoft Exeter" on facebook for more info.

UCZ Bunker is just off the M5 in Exeter as well, they're pretty exclusively CQB, but it's again a really good site with regulars who not only take their hits but encourage newbies to do the same! Every fortnight on a friday evening for the bunker. Look up "UCZ The Bunker" on facebook.

Oh, and G&G combat machines are the best guns in the world on a bang for buck scale. For less than £150 the performance you get from them is phenomenal.

• Supporters

Oh, and G&G combat machines are the best guns in the world on a bang for buck scale. For less than £150 the performance you get from them is phenomenal.

quoted for truth :D:D

Archived