Trigger Fallen Off

danaio
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I was servicing my G&G Xtreme 45 m1911 today and the trigger fell of its assembly along with a coil/wire (spring?) and I can't figure out how it goes back on. Any ideas? I have a photo below! Cheers is advance!

1239029_390025721120213_30006295_n.jpg

• Supporters

just out of interest, is this the first time you have taken it apart?

looking at the manual (http://www.guay2.com/web/manual/Xtreme45_Manual.pdf) its not very obvious, but it may well be the slide pin :wacko: i just cannot see.

unfortunatly i cannot see your pic due to works stupid fire wall :angry:

Edit- worked a crafty round the fire wall ;), like Moose said, there should be a notch on the trigger, the other end of the spring needs to be in a way as it pulls/pushes the trigger in the oposing way as you finger pulls the trigger (hope that makes sense)

From my experiance on triggers. There should be a notch on the trigger that the spring will clip in to. If your stuck trip youtubing putting together m1911 and im sure it will hold the answers

I think I've found the notch but i just can't figure out how it goes in. The problem with youtube is that the pistol isnt a 100% replica of the original - the trigger itself is different to the 1911's for example.

just out of interest, is this the first time you have taken it apart?

looking at the manual (http://www.guay2.com/web/manual/Xtreme45_Manual.pdf) its not very obvious, but it may well be the slide pin :wacko: i just cannot see.

unfortunatly i cannot see your pic due to works stupid fire wall :angry:

Edit- worked a crafty round the fire wall ;), like Moose said, there should be a notch on the trigger, the other end of the spring needs to be in a way as it pulls/pushes the trigger in the oposing way as you finger pulls the trigger (hope that makes sense)

Yes, this is the first time i've taken it apart and serviced it myself. The trigger didnt come off without force, I stupidly picked up the assembly by the trigger to avoid dirtying my hands. As I said above, I've found a notch and the manual seems to show the way it goes in but I just can't get it to work!

Well one part should notch into the trigger and then go onto the pin it swivles on. The other part of the should have to be pushed into position so the trigger will return. Once the spring is attached to the trigger and put on its swivle is should be obvious. If still stuck i know you said youtube might be no help but just trawl the vids and you might get lucky.

Archived