Blackpool players!

BradG
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys

Been touring with getting into airsoft for the past few years and only now starting to get some spare time free to get into it.

7 of us so far of completely new players most from Blackpool, the others from Manchester area. We're looking at hitting Bravo22, is this one of the better sites? ^_^

Assault on!

Which of the sites are you looking into. I have been to both and they are both brill. The formby site lends itself to longer games due to the terrain and hills, where southport is a bit more fast paced skirmishes.

most likely be doing both of them, though guessing we will be doing southport first :)

Are these sites open every day, just at weekends or on set dates? I noticed there are some skirmish dates posted on the website, though wasn't sure if these were for special events etc or just when the sites operating etc. There's 10 of us now, though would be great to get involved in some larger groups

Sorry to sound like a total noob... but I guess I am!

The dates on the web site are the dates they are on. Its usually the first and 3rd sunday of the month.

South port is at the leisure lakes off the a59 on way between preston and southport. Everyone there are friendly, I have been going for nearly two year on and off, would recommend both sites.

Goodluck and good hunting.

• Supporters

That Systema would probably be great, but it definitely will not be so much better than a G&G Combat Machine that it's worth spending the stupendous amount of extra money to get it.

I'm from Blackpool originally - Layton. TBH I could hardly get out of the place quick enough, back when the Vikings took over, when I was 16. Welcome to the forums :)

Archived