TM MP7 AEG running on a Li-Po??

MZKaleem
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, I think a couple of you would know I just bought a TM MP7 AEG second hand.

Basically, it came with a 7.4v Li-Po, and I was worried that a Li-Po might be a bit deadly for the MP7 since it is only a small gearbox? any advice would be appreciated.

I just wanted to know if I should just invest in some of the original batteries and charger, since it didn't come with any of those bits. Thanks.

IT's internally stock, as far as I know.

Zak

Cool. Thanks. that's reassuring. Do you know if the MP7 and the G18/USP/Deagle/1911 AEPs share the same gearboxes? It would be useful if so, then cheap replacements aren't so hard to find.

Should be fine, did the mod on my Marui MP7 and use it with a Blade CX2 7.4 lipo - BLOOMING MARVELLOUS!!!!!

i run a 7.4v Lipo in my G18c, and have had no problems yet.

iirc a 7.4Lipo = 9.6V Nicad

@sp00n - what did you have to do to fit the 7.4 into the Glock? Got one myself but the stock battery is pants.

• Supporters

@sp00n - what did you have to do to fit the 7.4 into the Glock? Got one myself but the stock battery is pants.

i got a lipo adapter, from fire support around £24 iirc (i think Eagle6 also do them), it slides in where the battery contacts are. I then got 3 off 7.4V 300mAh batteries from hobby king £3 or £4 each ;) (i get 6 to 9 100rd mags out of each battery)

i got a lipo adapter, from fire support around £24 iirc (i think Eagle6 also do them), it slides in where the battery contacts are. I then got 3 off 7.4V 300mAh batteries from hobby king £3 or £4 each ;) (i get 6 to 9 100rd mags out of each battery)

Cheers, just ordered me a couple.... :D

I meant the batteries. I'm sacrificing the old battery to make the adapter - sod paying £25 for one!

Archived