brand new site and fairly new site

DazMK5
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Located in Milton Keynes and newton longville.

www.specialopsairsoft.co.uk

please like the Facebook page too. Facebook is best source of info :)!

Run by ex army lads, its an awesome place to go!

Also coming up soon, OVERNIGHT SKIRMISHES!!!

Search special ops airsoft on Facebook and like the page!

Located in Milton Keynes,

Buckinghamshire.

cheers.

Just to add. Its a really good site friendly good lads and girls. Good prices too!!!

Pack of 2000 Biodegradable BB's included in the price - sounds good to me! Wouldn't it be great if every site did this.

Pack of 2000 Biodegradable BB's included in the price - sounds good to me! Wouldn't it be great if every site did this.

Yup! And only £5 for another 2000!! If needed :)

And it's a good price!

£20 for the day which INCLUDES lunch.

(As long as you have your own gear)

Looks like they're aiming at the corporate event sort of market mainly, with a bit of "normal" airsofting on the side. Looks to be an interesting site though, and the experience of the guys running it sounds interesting.

Looks like they're aiming at the corporate event sort of market mainly, with a bit of "normal" airsofting on the side. Looks to be an interesting site though, and the experience of the guys running it sounds interesting.

It's airsoft at its best

The two marshals (who I know) are both ex squadies.

Very good site and good price.

This weekend is the opening of the new site so will be good!

It's 1000 yer old woods, massive massive trees, lots of good cover too.

This is where the overnight skirmishes will take place as they will have absolutely no ambient light :)!

Where abouts is the site?

There's two sites, the new one is ,

MK17 0BU

Middle saden woods

Ill just find the second one :D

Where abouts is the site?

The main MK site is at..

366 Simpson Road,

Simpson,

Milton Keynes,

MK6 3AG.

The new second site is at...
Newton Longville
Middle Salden wood
MK17 OBU

The MK is my local site, been going there since it first started earlier this year and almost all my Airsoft experience comes from there, its a great little site, numbers have been low to start with but its really starting to pick up now and this new second site is awesome, the guy that runs it is looking into starting all night games soon using things like NF gear.

Whats best about it is the guy that runs it (Mack) does want people to have a good time and experience there and looks after his customers, if someone's gun breaks he has the marshals carry a spare rental gun so that person can keep playing without having to stop, if people run out of ammo in game someone will go get more (like what happened today a marshal ran back to the safe zone to get a bag or two of ammo as people were running very low) and he orders guns and gear for people and looks after them with great after sales help.

One extra service not added here was people hiring kit will also get a chest webbing vest to carry ammo and mags in as part of the hire cost which is something I've not seen offered anywhere else (no one likes to run around dropping mags and bottles of ammo out of their pockets because they are new to the sport a and don't have their own kit yet.

There is now a confirmed game at the newton longville site this coming Sunday (15th) so hopefully it'll be good numbers and lots of action

Newton Longville
Middle Salden wood
MK17 OBU

I can't make the 15th. Is there a game on the 29th?

And just to add, the guys at the Mall offer a tac vest as part of the rental package, so not unique, but definitely a useful additions.

I can't make the 15th. Is there a game on the 29th?

And just to add, the guys at the Mall offer a tac vest as part of the rental package, so not unique, but definitely a useful additions.

No there is always a game at the MK site each second and forth Sunday of each month, the Newton Longvile site game days are in between but they are not set yet as I said the one coming up this Sunday is only their second game there.

Went to this site, second time it's been used, what a day! Amazing day! Amazing marshals! Good team work!

• 3 weeks later...

Been looking for a local site so will defo be popping down for a game asap

Been looking for a local site so will defo be popping down for a game asap

You from Milton Keynes then?

Archived