Thunderflash pouch

Baz84
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Sorry if this has already been asked, didnt come up in my search so here we go.

Has anyone got or know where to get a thunderflash 'holder'?

Ive seen a vest with about 8 flashes next to each other, not in a pouch or pocket but just held on.

I like the idea of this method for quick accessibility etc but cant seem to find one.

Does anyone have any ideas or am i going to have to get the needle and thread out???

Osprey MkIV smoke grenade pouch or just hang them off your MOLLE straps.

Just out of curiosity how many are you looking to carry?

I have never had one fall off my osprey molle straps, not even while i'm running.

Well I plan to have a few in a pouch on the back of my belt but wanted a couple that are easy to get to.

Ill try slipping them in the molle webbing. Did think of that but didn't want them falling out but if its been done before then ill give it a go.

Cheers.

Baz when we use these we only get issued a few at a time(most I have had is 3).

when it comes to using them you don't have the time to mess around getting them out of pouches.

If your that bothered, put them through your MOLLE loops and wrap a short elastic band around the clip so when you withdraw it off you vest the band falls away.

• Supporters

I think Baz is most likely talking about something more along these lines: http://www.airsoftworld.net/tlsfx-mk5-thunderflash-thick.html than the training thunderflashes used by the MOD.

Best bet as mentioned is probably one of the elastic shotgun shell holder, uktactical do a good range of molle ones.

Sorry, I did mean the 20mm wide Mk4/5 thunderflash.

They do fit through the molle loops but are very prone to the top cap with the striking plate on falling off.

I saw the shotgun shell cases and they would work perfect. Was just wondering if there was a quick access way of holding them.

I do have a plan to try. If it works and people wona see ill put a pic up.

Cheers for the help though guys and gals.

Archived