What do you play?

Deva
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• AF-UK Founding Member

So currently I have only a few games installed on my PC:

Battlefield 2

Battlefield Bad Company 2

Call of Duty 4

rFactor

Hardly seem to get the chance to play much recently but that's my main core.

• AF-UK Founding Member
pah, get yourself some propper games :D

Currently enjoying AoE Gold edition and rollercoaster tycoon 1 and 2.

shooters have to be played on the xbox:

MW2

World at war

battlefield 1943 and BC2

Nah you can't get the same precision on a console. Those playing on PC tend to have a far better playing ability and overall IQ so it makes it much better :)

Nah you can't get the same precision on a console. Those playing on PC tend to have a far better playing ability and overall IQ so it makes it much better :)

PC gamers ftw! I haven't touched my xBox in over 6 months.

I personally have never played the Battlefield series, even though everybody tells me to.

But I usually only have one installed game at a time, and currently it is Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead. It's a very good game, be it very performance demanding, but realism and graphics are incomparable.

Also, as a side note, Modern Warfare 2 is the worst game since the creation of man. Period.

Most of the FPS that have alreasy been mentioned :lol:

At the moment, I'm a beta tester for World of Tanks - think world of warcraft, but in the tanks of WW2!

Its quite fun, once you get started.

MW2 isn't so bad. I'm playing the 90% complete demo for Medal of Honour 2010. Now that sir, is without a doubt, the worst game I've ever had the misfortune to play. MoH is a serise that should have been left to rot.

Xbox gaming consists of:

CoD: World at War

PGR 4

Fable 2

Red Dead Dedemption

GTA IV

I use the laptop mainly for RTS.

Age of Empires 2

Red Alert Series

The Total War Series

LOTR - Battle for Middle Earth

I even play the N64 every now and again just to play Goldeneye - The Greatest FPS of all time.

Thats my lot.

• 4 weeks later...

Gents there is only one game that should be played

C,O,D MOD 2

• 3 months later...

many 360 players, a few PS3

i play 360, i like black ops

Army of two TFD although there is no1 to play it with :(

BFBC2

CoD 4

really all that is left that i dont get 1. annoyed at or 2. hate

Picked up Halo Reach, and I love it.

Honestly consider it to be one of the best FPSs I've played. I'm not a Halo fanatic - but I have to say Reach was very well written. Able to deal with noobs with no-knowledge of Halo, yet at the same time, cater to the (obsessive) fans.

Played on MW2 a bit too.

Haha...

Red dead redemption (100% on main game AND Undead nightmare!)

COD: Black Ops

Battlefield Bad Company 2

Just cause 2

Those are the main games I play on Xbox at the moment...

• 4 weeks later...

on the PC: Assassin's Creed 2 and Colin McRae Dirt 2. I play a bit of MoH Airborne and Cod 6 occasionally.

on my mate's xbox360: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and I've suffered 1 game of FIFA (where I scored an own goal in both halves) as well.

For me, it's usually Battlefield: Bad Company 2 as I've now 'gone off' Call Of Duty for some reason. Don't get the same kicks playing Black Ops as I used to playing CoD4 and MW2. I've been playing Fable 2 and have got Fable 3 ready for when I finish 2 :D

• 2 weeks later...

man, CoD is never gonna beat Battle field games full stop, 1943 beats BO any day, BC1/2 is just amazing, i completed all kits and i have all guns except the M1 Garand :( Veteran only, anyone got any idea how to be a battle field veteran?

Archived