Airsoft Failures

G-Force
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hahaha we've all done something really dumb airsofting once like falling off a bunker, blowing your self up with a grenade or something else daft! :lol:

Mine has to be geting shot on a building falling off breaking a plant pot and then hobbling back to the safe zone. :D When I got back I realised I had a nasty cut and I've had a big scar on my leg ever since :blink:

I'm sure you guys have funnier stories so lets here them!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buying an Army Armaments R85.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Rugby tackling the guy I'm supposed to be medicing. Having been told by the marshals at the start of the day that medicing needed to be quick but safe, I'd got into a scheme of sprinting forwards and pulling the guy down into cover. Unfortunatly, I got a bit over confident about this, having done it 12 times throughout the day. A get to a guy, pinned by 4 OpFor.

I charge at the guy, and trip up - which sends me flying practically. I yell "HEADS UP!" and he had just enough time to look suprised as I flew at him, and handed head first into his stomache.

Both of us were ok, I just don't think any one who saw it had expected to see it happen...

putting a Chinese 9.6v battery in my first gun a Dboys M4 RIS, and blowing the gearbox on my first game. :angry:

Rephrasing this:

Buying a Dboys M4*

I would post my own fail but I really can't think of one that is glorious enough to go on this topic.

• Supporters
I would post my own fail but I really can't think of one that is glorious enough to go on this topic.

i can :P but ill let u remember hint hint no mag :D

• 2 weeks later...

I recon the butt stock of my JG M4 CQB decideing to unscrew its self completly mid game... What made it worse was i had a two point sling attached to it :P

The thing was i didnt even notice it untill one of the marshells pointed it out... FAIL!

Mines was playing a game at my old site (AREA17), my mate was in front of me and he told me that there was a trip wire in front of me whilst he stood over it i didnt and set it off god knows what they used as a pyro but i went deaf for a few minutes was disorientated and had a problem in my back teeth something to do with a nerve from the ear to the mouth dont know what it was as im not a blooming doctor but it hurt.

Thats mine whos next, good topic Alex well done mate, have a few more but not enough space on the forum to tell them LOL :D:D:D:P:P

My MP40 fell apart during a game once as there is a wee catch on it that you have to remove when you change the battery, which takes the gun in to two parts i was just about to end the game when i ran up to take everyone out and my MP40 fell apart i didnt put the catch back properly so i was left with a part of an MP40 in each hand.

Then there was my disaster with my shootgun but thats another storey that ended up in half to.

Someone elses turn now. :D:P

A couple spring to mind.

Medic'ing someone from the opposite team to be faced with 'cheers pal' and a glock to the nads. In my defence it was in a dark building, doh!

There were two of us on one side of this shed type thing and 'two' op on the other. I go to jump from my corner to slot them movie stylee to slip flat on my arse, nearly KO myself and to discover that the 'two' had regrouped and it was now 8 or 9. Yes I was lit up like Blackpool illuminations.

Putting half a mag of a Mac11 on full-auto, running on green gas on a very warm day into a marshalls a*se. He was not impressed and gave me a pelting when my back was turned.

On a weekender at Sennybridge, putting our sleeping gear, food, supplies etc in the worse possible place. We could not take the building for love nor money. After game on at around 11am, I think we managed to get some food at the same time at night.

nice topic.. had a few lols reading down the thread :)..

now i am not YET an airsoft player.. but i got a couple of paintball fails

1. in a V.I.P style game.. i was the V.I.P and had my gun taken off me... my team decided to all get killed leaving me weapon-less with at least half of there team still to go.. i cud see the safe zone i needed to get to, decided who of the opposition (out of who i cud see) wud be able to get a shot off, and then planned a route. So i jump out from behind my tree and embark on a heroic last man run.. however.. half way i noticed that i wasnt on my planned route n obvo while sprinting as fast as i cud cudnt stop to look around so just kept running thinking i'd find it soon... a few seconds later i was riddled with paint to find everyone laughing at me as in my excitement i ran straight pass the safe area :(

2. On the same day! a game or two later (cant remember exactly) i had wandered away from my team and was in a firefight with 2/3 of the other team... i attempt to move from behind a few barrels to a small wall. Half way their i get cramp in my hamstring, fall to the floor and get covered in paint again :( that was possibly a more painful experience than breaking my hand in a rugby match :) lol

another funny story i have from paintball is i was playing with my football team as a trophy night out kinda thing.. 1st game we're in.. my team is tasked with defending this hut while the others attacked it.. was quite a large arena so we cudnt see them until they wanted to be seen.. they first guy we see one of my mates calls out and fires a single shot, striaght into the poor guys nuts, we didnt kno he hit him in the nuts until he fell on the floor and yelled (instead of hit) you C**T you got me in the nuts, at this point we all burst out laughing and lost very quickly because of it :( lol

Sorry for the long post but im bored and had too much time to spare :)

Haha one time i fixed a rubber bayonet onto my m4 then the marshals stopped the whole game because they thaught it was real. Whats funny is my dad used to bring a combat knife wiv him to the same site for cutting stuff on his gear to use in the safzone ect... But they let him use it lol

Another time a marshal strangely decided to climb onto a willbarrow whiost i was shooting someone behind it. It was to late and the BBs hit him in the arse and he fell off lol

I look foward to hearing some more!

Not winding my high cap mags before a game!

Then being pinned in a ditch, trying to return fire, realising that i wasnt firing anything, and trying to work out what the hell had hapened to my gun, before taking the mag out and realising my mistake...

Oh and the time i had a bath mid-game! :lol:

We had to get this objective which was lying in open ground (although it had been raining ALL day so ground isnt really the word to describe it) about 5 meters away, so i shouted to my team "COVER ME!" Ran out of cover, grabbed it and... next thing i now im lying face down in water and mud, completely drenched with eveyone around my pissing themselves! Needless to say, washing my gun and kit when i got home was not a fun experience

haha my first and yet only time airsofting this guy will had gone round the back of the enemy team who where defending it took him like 15 mins to get there and i saw hime in this bush and thought arghh there's one! pap pap pap WHO THe HELL SHOT MEE THAT TOOK ME FOREVER TO GET THERE fail

Oh and the time i had a bath mid-game! :lol:

Oh yeah, I remember that round.

As soon as you fell in, the entire enemy team opened up on you. You were lying there for a good 5mins before someone (Tim IIRC) said "hang on..what if he's hurt?" and they stopped shooting, and let you crawl off.

And then I ran in, emptied an entire G18 hi-cap into Oggy and then promptly ran off with the objective...

I think another of your failures was also on that day. In the morning, you decided to wear some urban camo (like Alex) saying "oh yeah, this'll help me blend in with the barn..." At which point, you fell onto your rear into a muddy puddle, and looked like you'd had an 'accident'...

Just so this isn't me taking the mick out of my good friend here...

The day I desided to testfire my L86. I set up a tissue box (on top of a bin) as my target. I couldn't tell if I was actually shooting anything (white BBs, onto a white target, with the cloudy sky behind...), so I lowered the L86, and shot the bin. It was definitly shooting, as a round came right back at me, and landed right inbetween my eyes.

And that's the day I learned to always wear a mask when shooting!

• Supporters

finding a sniper the hard way, the receiving end of a .4g bb :(

47532_431455755781_793680781_4873616_7047895_n.jpg

Archived