14 year olds with black airsoft guns?

olliesalter800
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just wondering....................are you trying to take the piss now or is this a genuine question?

You cant legally AFAIK.

If you have a family member who is UKARA registered they can gift it to you, but as I understand it, they are liable if you do something silly with it.

To my knowledge that is the only way of doing it.

• Supporters

Because they might have older friends or relatives who are 18, who do have a defence such as UKARA, who bought the gun and gave it to the 14yo as a present? Perhaps?

There are numerous ways an under 18yo could've got a RIF.

But here's an idea, how about you ask your questions all in the same thread, instead of starting 90 thousand new ones? Additionally, have a look through some of the older posts in the "UK Law" section of the forums, and you probably won't even need to ask 90% of them in the first place.

You are noticeably starting to wind people up a bit with your lack of intuition, most people who join the forums will at least try to find out these basic questions by using Google, instead of just joining blind and badgering everyone by asking every little thing that you could easily find out yourself with a few minutes of Googling.

Because they might have older friends or relatives who are 18, who do have a defence such as UKARA, who bought the gun and gave it to the 14yo as a present? Perhaps?

There are numerous ways an under 18yo could've got a RIF.

But here's an idea, how about you ask your questions all in the same thread, instead of starting 90 thousand new ones? Additionally, have a look through some of the older posts in the "UK Law" section of the forums, and you probably won't even need to ask 90% of them in the first place.

You are noticeably starting to wind people up a bit with your lack of intuition, most people who join the forums will at least try to find out these basic questions by using Google, instead of just joining blind and badgering everyone by asking every little thing that you could easily find out yourself with a few minutes of Googling.

piss off!

Lawl. You do realise that was a MOD right?

• Supporters

You're telling a person with the power to ban you from the forums to piss off?

Who's handing out the tard points these days, guys?

From the posts you've made it doesn't seem you're particularly interested in actually ever airsofting, you just seem to be probing for ways to get around the two tone and age restriction laws. So either start doing the research yourself, make an effort to understand people, or piss off yourself.

Do not test me again.

You're telling a person with the power to ban you from the forums to piss off?

Who's handing out the tard points these days, guys?

From the posts you've made it doesn't seem you're particularly interested in actually ever airsofting, you just seem to be probing for ways to get around the two tone and age restriction laws. So either start doing the research yourself, make an effort to understand people, or piss off yourself.

Do not test me again.

Sorry to jump on the bandwagon Ed. But will the hammer be making an appearance any time soon? :P

• Supporters

Sorry to jump on the bandwagon Ed. But will the hammer be making an appearance any time soon? :P

The Thor in me is getting rather... itchy.

I sense lies, a 16 year old with any sense would not have told a guy with 'Moderator' in his title to piss off.

I smell an under 15.

piss off!

So apparently you're the same age as me?

c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpeg

• Supporters

Topic closed for time being, OP was answered, this is very quickly going to go south (not that there's anything wrong with you southereners... I guess ;) )

Mods are and will be discussing the matter further.

If you want to talk further, feel free to PM myself or one of the other Moderating team

Archived