planned sas black kit loadout

hazbo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hey everyone i have planned an sas black kit loadout. i have done some research and found out some good kit to use. if you have any idea of better kit, ive missed somthing out, or just have somthing to say on the topic feel free to say. this is what ive planned:

black overalls with a hood

s10 respirator

mich 2002 helmet

utg tactical vest deluxe

blackhawk cqc drop leg holster

magnum classic patrol boots

blackhawk hellstorm tactical gloves

sig 552 comando

sigp 226

also does anyone recomend a nomex cover for the s10 ?

regards

hey everyone i have planned an sas black kit loadout. i have done some research and found out some good kit to use. if you have any idea of better kit, ive missed somthing out, or just have somthing to say on the topic feel free to say. this is what ive planned:

black overalls with a hood

s10 respirator

mich 2002 helmet

utg tactical vest deluxe

blackhawk cqc drop leg holster

magnum classic patrol boots

blackhawk hellstorm tactical gloves

sig 552 comando

sigp 226

also does anyone recomend a nomex cover for the s10 ?

regards

hmmm not to be cheeky or owt, but can i have a link to the sites ya thinking of ordering your kit from please? by the way sounds pretty sweet at the moment

I have to say that is a bad kit list, if you want a realistic look you need to scrap the 552 straight off and get an MP5A3 as that is pretty much the only gun the use for CRW. Also kit wise it isn't very close at all, what era are you looking at?

Nimrod/Iranian Embassy? Or more recent?

Kit list for that is

Tank Reg navy blue Overalls

S6 Res (need to make the lenses safe for airsoft)

Res hood off an NBC suit

Bristol BA

Leather Hip holster for Hi Power (sig will do)

Leather Drop leg MP5 mag pouch

"Pigskin" ops waistcoat (CRW Airsoft do one)

MP5A3

hmmm not to be cheeky or owt, but can i have a link to the sites ya thinking of ordering your kit from please? by the way sounds pretty sweet at the moment

urm havent quite looked at sites yet just search the products, they wont all be on the same site

soudsn good but personally I would drop the helmet. big manly SAS men (hurrr and other masculine noises) do not mind if they bash their head on something

yeh i thought so but some indoor airsoft sites require a helmet and it looks cool :)

I have to say that is a bad kit list, if you want a realistic look you need to scrap the 552 straight off and get an MP5A3 as that is pretty much the only gun the use for CRW. Also kit wise it isn't very close at all, what era are you looking at?

Nimrod/Iranian Embassy? Or more recent?

Kit list for that is

Tank Reg navy blue Overalls

S6 Res (need to make the lenses safe for airsoft)

Res hood off an NBC suit

Bristol BA

Leather Hip holster for Hi Power (sig will do)

Leather Drop leg MP5 mag pouch

"Pigskin" ops waistcoat (CRW Airsoft do one)

MP5A3

i am looking for a mdern era kit and i have read up and it seemed pretty acurate to me.. also aparently the sas have scraped using the mp5. and it will look good

• Supporters

Standard S10 lenses are not suitable for airsoft! i would also use an mp5 personally as i believe it completes the loadout and dont use a red dot or scope, flashlight is a must. Helmet is up to you and what you personally like, the key is to be fast but safe if you think a helmet is gonna slow you down then dont use one, you may find to be uncomfortable with the S10 on. Heres a Video from youtube although you've probably seen it before :P

Baring in mine they will have upgraded there kit but now but you get the idea :)

Good luck!

I am afraid the SAS will not have switched to a SIG rifle, the only weapon they will have switched to is the HK 53 (MP5 in 5.56mm).

To my knowledge they are still using the Pigskin waistcoats as the carry all ammunition on their leg, the vest caries 4x Flashbangs or CS grenades, an axe, a knife, and baton rounds for the breaching shotgun.

Modern look

PASGT (looks like the Bristol made helmet they use)

S10(with airsoft safe lenses)

Pigskin or Black MOLLE vest with Grenade pouches

Black overalls (they moved off the blue a while ago)

Hip holster for the pistol (they don't use Drop legs for pistols as they aren't as secure)

Drop leg for the SMG/Rifle mags

The SIG 552 is really not going to do the loadout any favours, stick with an MP5 or people will just tell you how bad it looks. At the moment you look will be a SWAT loadout not SAS CRW.

The hardest thing with doing a modern SAS loadout is they are special forces which means its hard to find reliable information about their latest equitment

airsoft international did a wannabe section in their magazine of an SAS CRW loadout which I think was based around the kit they used in the Iranian embassy siege. You could buy that issue and use it for ideas

Matt! where did you get that pic from as that looks like a cross between a CRW and ARU kit list.

I know a few people on another forum who are much more clued up on the black kit than me and according to them (1-2 of which I am sure have regular contact with the sneaky beakys) assure me that the only weapons used for CRW and HR are MP5 (K and A3/A5/SD6) Sig P226's, Hi-power's and shotguns, the HK53 is occasionally used when dealing with heavily armoured targets but it isn't preferred as the chance of collateral damage is much higher (due to the penetration power of the 5.56mm cartridge).

personally i find people copying special forces or any armed forces is just pretty sad unless you actually served with those specific forces, why not create your own look that suits your PLAYING style rather than copying real armed forces that are designed for actual warfare after all airsoft is just a game. i know this may upset some people that take airsoft to seriously but hopefully reading this will make people realise that airsoft is not real life warfare but a game and armed forces "loadouts" are specific to them and not designed for airsofters :) also the sas counter terrorism kit is specific and different for each squadron & each blade within the sas.

personally i find people copying special forces or any armed forces is just pretty sad unless you actually served with those specific forces, why not create your own look that suits your PLAYING style rather than copying real armed forces that are designed for actual warfare after all airsoft is just a game. i know this may upset some people that take airsoft to seriously but hopefully reading this will make people realise that airsoft is not real life warfare but a game and armed forces "loadouts" are specific to them and not designed for airsofters :) also the sas counter terrorism kit is specific and different for each squadron & each blade within the sas.

Well it really depends what what level you play at

Milsimers will ovo recreate different forces

But why skirmishers??

Well i do it becuase i like the reshearch and effort that gose into "copying" different forces

As for your comment on the kit that is ment for actual warefare? well i think the two can be pritty similer except the engagemnt distances are complaetly differnt and the fact that when you get hit it dosnt hurt as much :P

As for the creating your own load-out that suits you? well isnt that what SF do anyway i dought you now see two SF souldiers with the same load-out (except if they have to have the same load-out)

Well it really depends what what level you play at

Milsimers will ovo recreate different forces

But why skirmishers??

Well i do it becuase i like the reshearch and effort that gose into "copying" different forces

As for your comment on the kit that is ment for actual warefare? well i think the two can be pritty similer except the engagemnt distances are complaetly differnt and the fact that when you get hit it dosnt hurt as much :P

As for the creating your own load-out that suits you? well isnt that what SF do anyway i dought you now see two SF souldiers with the same load-out (except if they have to have the same load-out)

about the kit i was meaning stuff like s-10 respirators ( why the need for a gas mask o.O lol) and anyways in the iranian embassy seige they didnt use s-10s .. so i dont see why people say they are loking for that look and then buy the wrong stuff makes me lol and btw im not looking for an arguement just like to say what i think :)

btw if your still looking for the s-10 ill sell you one :) and it has haversack :)

• Supporters
about the kit i was meaning stuff like s-10 respirators ( why the need for a gas mask o.O lol)

i dunno some of the sites i went too the smoke grenades stank like s*** :lol:

• Supporters

haha, ###### right.

bad enough having a smoke, nevermind one of my marshalls smoke-nerfball-grenade-of-doom setup :D

anyways, if you get any gasmask, make sure you either replace the glass or test it to ensure airsofting ability (blast it from point blank range with the higghest FPS gun you can find)

haha, ###### right.

bad enough having a smoke, nevermind one of my marshalls smoke-nerfball-grenade-of-doom setup :D

anyways, if you get any gasmask, make sure you either replace the glass or test it to ensure airsofting ability (blast it from point blank range with the higghest FPS gun you can find)

seriously.. WTF why dont people trust these.. they are designed to deflect a 9mm bullet, they arn't flat lenses and are extremly thick.. btw i dont mean just shotting straight at it with a 9mm bullet.. but still a 6mm bb wont even scratch the surface of it..

• Supporters

I don't want to get into an agrument here, really (pissed people off last time I did)

but the lenses aren't designed to deflect 9mm ammo. the rest of the mask can't do it, so why bother on the eyes.

I'm just trying to not let people use it to find out at the wrong time that they are not airsoft-proof. If you shoot it a bit and it comes out fine with no cracks or fractures, then excellent, I will go and buy myself one, but if they aren't and you havent checked, it can only end badly.

• Supporters
seriously.. WTF why dont people trust these.. they are designed to deflect a 9mm bullet, they arn't flat lenses and are extremly thick.. btw i dont mean just shotting straight at it with a 9mm bullet.. but still a 6mm bb wont even scratch the surface of it..

No way man defect a 9mm bullet from a bit of plastic and a bit of rubber? no chance.

No way man defect a 9mm bullet from a bit of plastic and a bit of rubber? no chance.

first i didnt mean point blank shooting a 9mm bullet and the way the lenses are made make it possible to deflect not take impact in the corner -.- you can break a double glazed window by throwing a stone at the corner ffs.. everything thing is weak in the corners even mesh in face masks... ill make a video of me shooting mine with my l96.. and have you ever had any real information for someone thats used them for there REAL purpose ? not airsoft.. ?

• Supporters

does it really matter? this shows they aren't suitable for airsoft! and theres no need getting worked up over something like this lmfao, everyone who has asked if there suitable the answer is always no get some poly carb lenses.

Archived