Need a good place to buy start up gear

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Hey,

M eand my friend are thinking of starting airsoft and i was wondering f there was anywhere you could buy a starter kit or something we're both 19 and we are going to get are UKARA.

please let me know thanks

• Supporters

By starter kit, do you mean boots, camo gear, face mask etc or are you looking for a starter gun as well?

Your local site will probably do a hire package of gun, overalls, face/eye protection and some bbs - prioce seems to be between £15 and £25 depending on the site (some include lunch).

That is not a bad way to start as you then have time to talk with the other players to see what they use. - most will let you hold their guns so you get a feel for them - maybe even let you take a few shots on the range if there is one.

A reasonable starter two tone gun with batteries and charger will cost you somewhere between £150 and £200 and once you have your defence then you will probably want to change to a RIF so worth taking your time.

The hire route also gives you a chance to make sure you like the sport enough to start buying your own gear.

• Supporters

Zero one (some like them, some hate them, i have had excellent service off them) have some good deals on ATM, keep an eye on them as the regularly have g&g guns on offer etc

Archived