www.SurplusStore.co.uk

DX115FALCON
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Haven't had any experience with this place to date, but plan to buy a CYMA DEagle from them in 2tone blue. Not sure if it is safe to buy from them.

Can someone put my nerves at rest?

I've been to their store. Nice guys, gave me a discount when I bought some items there before. I wouldn't buy anything airsoft off of them though, they're more expensive that the competition.

Edit 18/01/18 :

Having come a long way since my last comment, I would not hesitate to purchase airsoft products from the Surplus store. Their selection has expanded vastly and I have since bought an RIF from them.

I've been to their store. Nice guys, gave me a discount when I bought some items there before. I wouldn't buy anything airsoft off of them though, they're more expensive that the competition.

Was only planning on buying an AEP, so that should be good (found it for £75 there, £125 elsewhere)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
3 hours ago, BernieMac said:

Hi folks, 

Anyone ever used these guys before? They have good reviews on Google but want to be sure they are legit. They seem to be asking for UKARA which is a good sign. 

Cheers

I bought my first AEG from them - I got a faulty battery and they were really helpful sending out a replacement quickly and talking me through everything when I was still a newbie. Would recommend.

• 2 months later...

Surplusstore is one of my local gun shops, highly recommend them, although their prices are not the cheapest around they are not bad either, and if your nice and try talking to boss Dan, they will do there best to give you a little discount too. :)

One of the other great things about the shop is its quite big they have a big selection not just airsoft guns either, lots of gear and even airguns if your into those too. 

And as said some of them are quite knowledgeable too speak to tech dan and he will be able to answer most questions.. 

ATB Marc 

These guys are really good, great customer support. Totally recommend.

A shop that actually has a lot of guns in stock with a site that works! A rarity...

They were helpful on the phone, patient and quick to answer.

I was kept updated wih emails from processing to delivery (24hr tracked free of charge). They offer a free post or a £4.50 option which just means the item is dispatched quicker - same postal service for both options. I chose 'free', ordered on Monday and received it Thursday. The person on the phone guaranteed it would arrive before the weekend and it did. It was well packed too.

They were also cheaper than all others regarding the gun I was after. Not all their guns are cheaper but worth checking out.

As shipping was free and the gun was cheaper than other shops, it allowed me to purchase a few extras at no extra cost had I gone elsewhere.

Would I use them again? Yes - As long as the price is right whilst accounting for extra costs that can occur elsewhere. I'd also pay a little more knowing shipping was free and that they can deliver what they promise unlike some other shops I've dealt with. Some places are cheaper (on some guns) but catch you on the delivery. This company doesn't do this.

Very happy overall. :D A win-win...

They are a great bunch of lads. 

Good Twitter account too. 

• 1 month later...

I play with the shop sponsored team 'metal ops' and I'd say they are always very helpful guys, very polite and know their stuff, I'm always popping in for advice, dan the gun tech knows his stuff. 

Definitely, worth every pound buying from these guys. Super welcoming and mega friendly. I went there to purchase my first RIF and managed to spend £££ in there based on superb advice. Especially when I wanted to buy a more expensive model and they advised me against and instead to buy another cheaper model.

I will definitely always buy my airsoft gear from them. Plus they are only 10 mins away so it's worth popping to shop and ask questions. 

• 4 months later...

I have found that they are really good with customer service and the products they offer, and they are also really good at ordering in stock when you request it. However, I have found that their products are way overpriced sometimes and you can usually find them a lot cheaper in other places.

• 5 months later...

Recently placed an order with these guys, found they were a reliable supply of springs for my VSR project. Very quick processing and packaged very well - would buy from again!

Archived