Double Eagle M900A

AK47frizzle

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Haha, actually genuinely enjoyed reading that, your writing style and thought processes remind me of my own :P

I knew it reminded me of someone, couldn't put my finger on it though!

Might write a review of the M901C (the short version of this with a folding stock) which I use. In all honesty, as an upgradable gun its shite, but as a first rifle for skirmishing its not too bad.

Might write a review of the M901C (the short version of this with a folding stock) which I use. In all honesty, as an upgradable gun its shite, but as a first rifle for skirmishing its not too bad.

Is that the M901C of which you aquired from moi good sir?

Is that the M901C of which you aquired from moi good sir?

Ehhh... no. Bought it from the horror that is JustBBGuns last year.

Ah i'll shutup then sorry haha.

Why? I'm interested in hearin this story now...

No story really, I too purchased this as my first gun when i wasnt really interesting in airsofting ust plinking. Then when i got into airsoft I realised it was pretty low down on the scale. So I sold it to a guy, I see him occasionally on site, or on my local site's forums. He seems to get along with it just fine. Must have been about a year ago now I sold it and he's still using it! Thought you were him.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I have the M901C Version and to be honest I find it a really good gun, I have it for about 4 months and use it every weekend, I brought this gun knowing nothing about BB guns, ( brought from just bbguns,) it came in the post took about 4 days to come I took it out the box and with a fully loaded mag found it a quite a heavy gun seeing as most of it is plastic. It has a plastic gear box witch works fine I can quite easily shoot a tree from one side of the woods to another about 50m away on semi, auto about 40m. I find it a great gun for £70, but I wouldn't recommend it save up and buy a better g&g or something.

Hi, I have the M901C Version and to be honest I find it a really good gun, I have it for about 4 months and use it every weekend, I brought this gun knowing nothing about BB guns, ( brought from just bbguns,) it came in the post took about 4 days to come I took it out the box and with a fully loaded mag found it a quite a heavy gun seeing as most of it is plastic. It has a plastic gear box witch works fine I can quite easily shoot a tree from one side of the woods to another about 50m away on semi, auto about 40m. I find it a great gun for £70, but I wouldn't recommend it save up and buy a better g&g or something.

Well shouldn't you be proud ;)

yeh, the unique barrel in the gun is actually not bad but i would not say 50m straight onto a tree. The hop up isn't good as it is too hard for the power it has. I would replace it with a softer one like i did. But then again..... don't upgrade it. Too much of a hassle for the proprietary parts. Sell it quick before the gears strip! And buy a G&G!

yeh, the unique barrel in the gun is actually not bad but i would not say 50m straight onto a tree. The hop up isn't good as it is too hard for the power it has. I would replace it with a softer one like i did. But then again..... don't upgrade it. Too much of a hassle for the proprietary parts. Sell it quick before the gears strip! And buy a G&G!

• 3 months later...

Update:

The dust cover now needs to be literally hammered in for it to stay.... That bastard won't stay still.

Now the safe function doesn't work, well.... it does but after a while it loosens up and the trigger can be squeezed and it fires full auto.... dat crap safety mechanism.... but mainly it's due to the shitty plastic body being increasingly loose..... Piece of shit.

My experience with the short version

The plastic on the gun is, well, a little shiny and you can clearly see the seams in the stock but the overall plastic doesn;t feel too cheap, I mean, it can withstand a little bit of force, but not a full force whack on a tree stump.

That last sentence is the reason that my m901c stopped working. It's cheap wire-frame stock broke off when I hit a ditch HARD and smashed the muzzle into a nearby tree stump. The stock came clean off.

I used it for a few months without the stock, until I could afford something better. In the end I went with a CYMA MP5K (ironically, I moved from a stockless gun to another one with no stock :P) which is ten times better for almost the same price.

Anyway, enough of my rambling. GREAT REVIEW! Have you tried to Copy/Paste it into the review section on websites selling this gun?

My experience with the short version

That last sentence is the reason that my m901c stopped working. It's cheap wire-frame stock broke off when I hit a ditch HARD and smashed the muzzle into a nearby tree stump. The stock came clean off.

I used it for a few months without the stock, until I could afford something better. In the end I went with a CYMA MP5K (ironically, I moved from a stockless gun to another one with no stock :P) which is ten times better for almost the same price.

Anyway, enough of my rambling. GREAT REVIEW! Have you tried to Copy/Paste it into the review section on websites selling this gun?

I think everyone would be like "tl;dr"

• 9 months later...

I think everyone would be like "tl;dr"

TL:DR

The gun broke and stopped when I fell onto a tree with it. I bought my MP5K as a result.

Sorry, had to think about that one for a while

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.