WE hi-capa 3.8 dead?

Madman
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello, I am new to these forums and I really hope I can get some help here.

I have owned my WE hi-capa 3.8 for two and a half years and I have a problem with the trigger mechanism.

When the gun is put togeather, the trigger is very stiff to pull, and when it is pulled, it just remains in, it does not spring back out.

The cocking hammer at the back of the gun does not stay down, loaded, it just springs back up.

I have tried the videos on YouTube on how to properly strip the airsoft down completely and the trigger mechanism and springs, I see all the comments and see how everyone else manages to get their what they thought, dead hi-capas back alive, however my problem does not what to go.

I also saw some forum which has a diagram of the 1911's trigger mechanism, but again my problem still remains.

I am really at the stage of giving it to someone that can repair it, as I really love it and enjoy using it, and now it's dead.

If anyone can help me out, I am based in London, or if anyone wants to give me some advice on how to fix it or if you want some pics, please post.

Thank you.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi

I had this problem with my WE High Capa 5.1 it was the hammer rod, it`s hard to explain but it was not in line with a certain part this video helped me fix it, if you haven't taken a GBB apart before don`t worry because the WE models are fairly simple. This video should help

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, I am new to these forums and I really hope I can get some help here.

I have owned my WE hi-capa 3.8 for two and a half years and I have a problem with the trigger mechanism.

When the gun is put togeather, the trigger is very stiff to pull, and when it is pulled, it just remains in, it does not spring back out.

The cocking hammer at the back of the gun does not stay down, loaded, it just springs back up.

I have tried the videos on YouTube on how to properly strip the airsoft down completely and the trigger mechanism and springs, I see all the comments and see how everyone else manages to get their what they thought, dead hi-capas back alive, however my problem does not what to go.

I also saw some forum which has a diagram of the 1911's trigger mechanism, but again my problem still remains.

I am really at the stage of giving it to someone that can repair it, as I really love it and enjoy using it, and now it's dead.

If anyone can help me out, I am based in London, or if anyone wants to give me some advice on how to fix it or if you want some pics, please post.

Thank you.

i had tht problem aswell underneath the hand safety is a leaf spring and hammer rod you have to line them up perfectly otherwise wont work but u need like 6 hands to do it

Archived