A fairly decent "out-of-the-box" sniper?

Dan's Ark
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Been browsing a couple of sites for new magazines for my TM Glock (since all of mine are faulty somehow), and came across this on Airsoft World:

http://www.airsoftworld.net/new-products/swiss-arms-sar10-co2-gas-vsr-black.html

They say it was hitting 650 FPS before being brought over to the UK? As long as the hop up is decent, I'd say that's not a bad rifle for £130. Will probably be a gas hungry monster though. :P

• Supporters

All I see is a wasted opportunity to make a truly good out of the box sniper.

If the CO2 is fitted into the rifle internally, they could've easily coupled it up with some sort of regulator in order to let you set the fps you want and make it ridiculously consistent, then it'd just need a decent hop and barrel and that'd be that, instant perfect HPA modded sniper.

I wouldn't mind paying £150 more for them to do all that modding for me and keep it all hidden away inside the gun and I'm sure they could do it for less than that.

They say they have already modded it to 520. Wonder what the would be on Crossman bulbs, which give less fps as it contains more silicon.

Archived