Weekend event

beermonsta
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone going to the 3 day Blue Shrew event at Fireball Squadron Sutton Coldfield the weekend after next?

Sounds like fun 3 days of shooting and 2 nights of beer and camping. :D

• Supporters

I'd like to, but I can't afford it. Need the money for NAE13...

There are French teams coming and you can shoot at them (In the back of course)

Only reason I going get me some surrender monkey scalps.

Do you think I need therapy? Only made about 50 posts on here and this is at least the 3rd time I picked on the French O well C'est la vie

• Supporters

Harsh man, harsh.

Easy enough for Churchill to give it the large one when he knew damn well that Germany didn't have the logistical capability to get an army across the channel, let alone in the face of the Royal Navy. Whole different kettle of fish when your main defences have been flanked and/or overrun, your allies have done one, and any decision to fight on in the face of almost certain defeat, on your own turf mind, cannot but result in hundreds of thousands of civilian deaths, either directly, from being caught in artillery/aerial bombing, or indirectly as refugees without food, clean water, sanitation, etc....

What would you have done?

• Supporters

:lol: I imagine that the French, with whom we advanced over neutral Belgium to attempt to halt the German advance, believed that "Victory or Death" would indeed be our motto.

To be honest I have been saying that everyone taking the P out of the Frenchies and you bet your life their team are going to like SAS troops crossed with ninja's. I have a feeling they are not going to just roll over and take it.

I was going to say unless we find a big German team but that would be wrong so I wont say it.

• Supporters

BFST

• Supporters

I think it clashes with the NAE, so I wouldn't be able to attend even if I could get there.

• Supporters

it's 19-21 July Ed this wkend

• Supporters

Really? I could've sworn I'd read something about them clashing, 'cos most of the UKAPU guys are regulars at Fireball Squadron, I'm sure I remember them saying they couldn't represent at the NAE because of it.

Must've been something else I was thinking of.

• Supporters

Maybe they meant they couldn't afford both, or get time off for both from their dominatrices...

...you know, like Mike & James :lol:

Yes it's this Friday to Sunday and by the looks of it it's going to be a scorcher. Just trying to work out if I buy factor 50 or shed creosote or buy mad with emulsion paint. I am gonna burn.

Last head count was 150ish peeps so even Stevie Wonder stands a chance of shooting someone with such huge teams :)

Archived