Umarex VFC MP5 SD6 GBB

southernsoftie
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Has anyone got one? Was going to get the G&G AEG version (Q6) but saw this, and although it's pricey I'm tempted to get it. I saw one dodgey video on You Tube by Khan Seb and the magazine leaked gas and he seemed to be having all sorts of problems. Is it generally a bad gun or did he just have a lemon? Any feedback would be very useful. Do like the G&G but just doesn't have the same realism as a GBB in my opinion.

Avoid VFC gas guns. Their electric guns are great but as you saw, the gas ones are horrible and break easily.

WE are bringing out a gas MP5 if you want to wait just for a gas MP5.

Avoid VFC gas guns. Their electric guns are great but as you saw, the gas ones are horrible and break easily.

WE are bringing out a gas MP5 if you want to wait just for a gas MP5.

Ok, tks - appreciate the warning. I like the fact it's a fully licensed replica which I guess the WE won't be but I guess you can't have it all!

Yeah, externally they are fantastic, hence why they have the licencing as HK deemed them to be good enough to have their name on, however from an airsofters point of view they are not great.

Archived