Need help choosing new "toy"

Southpaw
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Evening,

Right I'm looking to replace my first gun (MP5A2 Sportline) its served me well but it feels too....meh...when I'm using it.

Anyway I've narrowed my options down since I'm kinda strapped for money but I've hit too hithces: Firstly I play in a very dark ww2 bunker so I need a gun with front RIS rails holding a torch in one hand is causing me some problems at the moment. Secondly I've played for a few months now but I still dont know a lot about brands and I've got mixed opinions about chinese copies etc. So my options so far are:

CA M15 Sportline - My bro had one briefly but had persistent gearbox issues I've got no real problem with this gun other than it being common :P

AGM HK416 with AN PEG Box - Mixed opinions over this one. I like the 416 but I'm not sure if it'll be too heavy for me being full metal (only 17 and kinda small) plus I have read bad things about AGM but on the flipside coming with a laser is very helpful for where I skirmish

ASG G36c - Again size and brand concerns but this is a real steel gun I like quite a bit and a folding stock could be very handy

CA SA-M7 - Ok this one is just unlikely since I can't mount a torch to it but I do want an ak

Right so those are the four I've got in my mind and I've spent the last few days unsuccessfully trying to narrow it down so any help or other recommendations would be really appreciated.

Cheers people

all of them are good choices apart from AGM HK416, the FPS is known to be about 450fps.

Ouch, I'm stuck with a 330 limit so that a tiny bit hot.

The M4 CQB looks like a possible but how much would i be looking at to mount a torch?

Cheers for the replies

Hi Mate, im biased here as im a big fan of the AGM HK416 i bought the Fixed stock model then two weeks later i bought the AGM HK416 with the PEQ box and ive since added a Bi-pod hand grip and a Red dot site to it.

But the choice in the end is up to yourself, there a good lot on this forum and im sure someone will give you some good advice.

One of my other favourites is my SRC M4 much a plenty cheapness model but never lets me down ive added a torch to that one to.

How heavy's the 416 Jimbo?

As for torches it'll be anything I can attach to a RIS but that link looked fine.Problem is I'm an unemployed student and money is tight. Buying ufc tickets didnt help but meh :P

Well that is the cheapest i could find (bearing in mind i only looked on zzero one)

I tell you what i will be a good sermaritain and i will have a look for you:D

watch this space

The cheapest i could find was one simular to the one on Zero One but for about £30 but it was out of stock

I recon your best bet is to get a mount for like £15 and use a Maglite for now

The cheapest i could find was one simular to the one on Zero One but for about £30 but it was out of stock

I recon your best bet is to get a mount for like £15 and use a Maglite for now

Cheers for that dude appreciate it

Dont know the exact weight, but its full metal, and i carry it around on a 3 point sling as i like to use my shotgun most of the time. i'll try and get an exact weight for you if i can.

Archived