Airsoft Team In Derbyshire,UK.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Might be somewhere like actionhobbies or others that stock more niche items. I don't think they'll have a huge advantage if any over a high quality 'normal' inner barrel.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

I have an AKS74U and a CYMA tactical AK47 CM.028U:

60076338303700841151411.jpg

39979249823539689167423.jpg

On the 'Miracle barrels'-They are a pile of shit. One guy at airsoftsniperforum owns a store and ordered in a batch,all of them had G&G Green rubbers and were compared to stock G&G barrels with G&G green rubbers.

They fell flat on their face and performed much worse,they were also panned by Gungineer in Japan and got a lot of bad Reviews in Hong Kong.

AirsoftGi still ordered them in despite their obvious shitiness and are desperately trying to sell them,with the comparison videos they use two completely different setups,even at Milsims the ASGI team were reduced to a bunch of marketing shills.

• Supporters

Not unless you've got metal working tools and a fair clue to what you're doing, no.

TBH it's a bit of a laughable idea - a complete POS gun with a rail system by VFC, one of the best, and most expensive, airsoft manufacturers :lol:

If you read around this forum, you'll find plenty of other people who agree with me when I say "Don't buy anything from that site!"

The rule of thumb is, if the website has bb in the title, steer well clear.

Search "justbbguns" and/or "Just BB Guns" - they may not all be as bad as each other when it comes to customer service, but they all make outrageous claims about guns and charge far more than they're worth.

• Supporters

I'm not sure if C-mags come in just spring versions, but the ones which auto-wind definitely need their own battery. It'll most likely come with it, unless it's something common as muck like a couple of AA's or AAA's.

Which G36 are you going for, G36MG?

Archived