new to airsoft

rhodesc
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi all my names craig im new to airsoft but i have only ever shot spring shot airsoft hanguns but hoping to take it up a knotch now that im 23 however its money and trying to find good quality weapons ammunition and training myself to fire gbb now my favorite websites are redwolf airsoft. and airsoft gi. is there anymore people that can give good sites and also are there any teams in the west midlands that are recruiting a person for a new team mate or building a new team thanks and hope to see some you on the battle field

• Supporters

Welcome to the forums B)

i always thought redwolf was a bit expensive myself, i use Zero one, Land warrior, Fire support, Patrol base ... just to name a few :D

• Supporters

This link will show you the approved airsoft sites - playing at one of these three times over a period of between 2 and 12 months will give you a defence allowing you to purchase a RIF.

The sites are listed by name rather than area so you will need to look through them all. Once you find a couple in your area then people on the forum will be able to give you more information about them.

http://www.ukara.org.uk/approved-gamesites.php

Welcome to the forum.

• Supporters

Hiya! Have a look at this Airbana Map to find out where to skirmish near you. It shows retailers too.

I find Redwolf alright. Best to phone their UK retailer up to get a price for whatever you want off their website: It's cheaper than if you get hit by customs ordering from HK (most small packages will get through without duty or VAT though - but definitely not guns). They're helpful with realistic info on items on the phone too. Anyway, Gaz from Redwolf has just started a thread in the Newcomers section, so we'll be up to date on what's going on re: UK store website and whatever questions, etc.

The only thing you need for now is a pair of boots that support your ankles. You could get your own eye protection before your first go too. Rental eyepro is notorious for fogging up - if you get mesh that won't happen.

Archived