Hi everyone

LtPurcy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, i was pointed to this forum by a friend, my names Adam been airsofting for 3 years now, however have had to take a rather long break from the game due to difficulties, i am quite..actually very notorious on Zero one forums, and a few other places, but thought id pop on by to expand my horizons.

I have owned in my 3 years some very rare and interesting guns from Tanaka Single action armies to lever actions, gas aw338's, you name ive probably owned it lol.

Since im taking a break playing i thought id actually be creative and of some use to some people and have started making my own silent bb carry bags, they are slightly different from the usual affair and i affectionately call them purcy's bb buddies lol, i will be making a thread about them shortly.

thanks all

Adam.

• Supporters

Hi Adam!

A more cynical person might say fcuk off back to Zero In with your ball bags, but not me :lol:

Your experience with a load of different guns will no doubt be useful and well appreciated.

Welcome :)

• Supporters

Well Adam, according to a famous saying usually misatributed to Goethe, the provenance of which i just CBA to look up, there's magic in commitment and, like Cortés burning his ships, burning your bridges, burning your fingers, flaming your moderators tends to nurture a whole hearted positive attitude to new pastures, shall we say... ;):D

Besides, fcuk 'em!

Archived