CO2 GBB

PhillipR34
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Okay I'm having trouble finding GBB CO2 pistols that aren't based around M9s or 1911s. I just don't like how they feel in my hand. I like glocks but I can't find any that use CO2. The reason I want CO2 is obviously because of the temperatures here in the uk and a lot of the people I see at my local skirmish site (NTAC) seem to have problems with guns using green gas/propane ect. Literally the only guns I can find are the Firepower 40f and the HFC HG170 (sadly from just bb guns). I don't like the look of the Firepower 40f and I'm not too sure about the HFC due to it being made by HFC.

So I was just wondering if anyone has owned/owns the HFC? or has heard anything about it.

http://www.justbbguns.co.uk/product/535/AIRSOFT-PISTOLS-PRO/352/CO2-PISTOLS-PRO/1381/HG170-CO2-PISTOL

Oh and does anyone know what it is based off? The closest gun I can find is a Sig P227

KJW do a CO2 P226

You could always get the KSC Glock (Any Model) And whack in a RA-TECH c02 mag? It doesn't put any strain on the gun either as it releases the same amount of pressure as green gas (Or something like that ;)) :D

Hey Guys, sorry to rain on another's forum, but does anyone know where you can get c02 mags for Glock Marui's? And just out of interest, due to the high PSI, how much strain does c02 put on your gun? Would a Marui break? (Im aware of KSC Mag's that only allow a certain amount of pressure through)

Are RA-TECH KSC/KWA Marui compatible? Their the only strain free mags I can found (Only release so much PSI or somet), and I want to put a c02 mag in a Glock Marui. Does anyone know of any? Sorry again Phillip, but this may help you too ;)

Yeah, I'd love a glock. It doesn't look like there are many CO2 mags out there though, or in the UK at least.

What's your budget bro? Because you could get this gun:

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?products_id=1879

And maybe 1 or 2 RATECH CO2 Mags from RedWolf (Not UK, but yanno)? $35 each? Pricey, but possible ;)

Archived