what is your favourite camo pattern?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love my vegetato. Works so well in the UK. Wonder if the Italians were planning on invading :P

Quite rare to see. Only ever seen it on other people at MAW.

I do like it and it's rarity,only seen me and my m8 using it....

• Supporters

let me introduce you all to auscam, probably the stupidest camo ever, it looks like that cheap camo clothing you would buy a 6 year old from asda. HATE IT

I have a basher tarp in auscam which i quite like, although it's greener than your jacket. The only place it would disguise me sleeping over here is in a botanical greenhouse!

Auscam is awesome and based on the US Duckhunter I believe. It works in the UK really well in the autumn

That's my friends cousin... Vicekorpral jereaux.

Where did you find that image? :)

I'm serious.

Googled M90 Camo... Your friends cousin is ridiculously hot. :lol:

I am a massive A-TACS fan! especially FG, it just works so well!

I also like DCU as it just looks quite nice and it quite effective for sand enviroments.

Agreeing with Sam that the amount of MC abd MTP has made it really boring.. even DPM now seems like its something different compared to the sea of MC/MTP

However, recently I've been looking for Lizard patterns after getting myself a Portuguese lizard top, something about it just looks quite cool... also some of the more crazy African patterns are awesome!

Sorry for double post but only just noticed this..

let me introduce you all to auscam, probably the stupidest camo ever, it looks like that cheap camo clothing you would buy a 6 year old from asda. HATE IT

Technically its called DCPU :) but it is actually a very good pattern! while it may seem a bit odd it is really effective, especially in Aus but also here and more so in Autumn when the leaves are on the floor! I would love to get myself a set if it wasn't so expensive!

are they single :P:DB) (just kidding mate, she is hot though)

Well kara (the one in the photo) is single but she likes older men :) she thwarts all my flirting attempts. My friend has a big Irish boxer boyfriend and her sister is looking for the "perfect" man so no luck ;) her mum is a milf though ;) but her hubby is a body builder... So no go

So is my friend ;) and her twin :P all Swedish girls are :D

I need to get my arse down to Sweeden. Need to see in Flames in Gothenburg at some point.

• Supporters

Of course wz.93 Pantera WZ.93_Pantera.jpg

But I cant resist the temptation of KLMK

I like it too, 'cos it has Pantera in the name :3

• 1 month later...

i love flektarn but mtp is quickly becoming my new favorite

But Flecktarn is German, and German is just awesome!!! MTP is just like multicam to me, and I hate it because it has hardly any use on the field and everyone else seems to wear it. The only exception to people who shouldn't be killed for wearing it are Mil-Simmers

i love my german kit they have some of the best kit in the world but couple of mates of mine have got mtp and it does look smart and it radidly growing the idea of getting some my self especially if we play as a team

• Supporters

i love my german kit they have some of the best kit in the world but couple of mates of mine have got mtp and it does look smart and it radidly growing the idea of getting some my self especially if we play as a team

I,ve got my eye out for a basic set of shirt and kecks in mtp for that very reason and i've also got a 2nd mk6 helmet which, when i get the time, i'm going to do up 'early Afghan' stylee - desert cover with od scrim over it and small wheel inner tube rather than a purpose moulded rubber edge bumper.

I bought my G36 specifically so I could be on a 'western' team too and so i have considered getting modern flecktarn, but it wouldn't be "tan" at an event where the teams are divided into "green" or "tan" loadouts and i'd also have the same problem in woodland wearing tropentarn as mtp, but it'd be more expensive to acquire.

I refuse to get another vest/pc/webbing just to fit in though - my od plce will have to do! If anybody wants to know what unit/role i'm dressed as, i'll tell 'em i'm a private contractor employed by H&K to evaluate an internally suppressed barrel mod* under combat conditions :lol:

*refer to gun picture thread

• Supporters

Oh not the sh!tty scarf stuff, I've got a big piece of cargo net with 1/2" holes. Here it is over a DPM cover:

imag0727h.jpg

Not happy with the way that rubber looked so I sanded it to take the shine off and it looks better now, but this helmet has gone through another evolution since and is covered in woodland style camo rags tied to the net.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived