what is your favourite camo pattern?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all was thinking everyone is different and what do people prefer in the camo pattern? if you want to add the colour of the webbing too?

mine is the AOR 2 or also called NWU 3 US naval pattern woodland issue

with a green LBT 1961a vest in green

post-6429-0-86428300-1372746425_thumb.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

At the moment I'm having a thing for yellow Berezka:

Berezka.jpg

Pic found on http://www.devon.chrisob.com/Camouflage/

But I also really love Partizan:

confronto.jpg

• Supporters

i have always been a fan of good old British DPM .... when i found out they were changing it, i was mega sad, and didn't like the replacement :angry::angry:

however i have to say ... i am really liking MTP now B)B)

yer im a fan of the old DPM, the PCS-MTP is ok if you only wear it every so often but wearing it every day does your head in sometimes. the mesh pockets catch on your keys and stuff, the velcro wears out pretty fast. people always pulling your velcro patchs off. you cant roll the sleeves up/ you can put its not as comfortable. Glad i dont have those worries anymore lol

DPM is my choice call it nostalgia if you want because I was in the army cadets for 5 years

Tiger stripe, works well in woodland here and is something different to MTP although I do sport that also

• Supporters

The a-tacs camos, mainly fg and au. Also a big fan of kryptek mandrake, something different that looks pretty cool.

I had completely forgotten Kryptek - sub-zero and yeah Mandrake is the best. I wish they did a night urban colour version: no obvious blues, just a slate in amongst the greys.

DCU all the way.

Am sick of seeing MC and MTP everywhere now.

Selling off all my camo (bar the DCU as i love that!) as going with solid colours from now on.

I'll be keeping the camo uniforms i have as I wear the combats for work but all the Load carrying kit is more or less gone.

I like the classic UK DPM although recently I have got a nice set of Multicam and really like it (much to mu daughters disdain as she is a DPM and tigerstripe fan)

I have, Dcu, urban marpat (not acu!!) and cadpat. I like em all! But I want to get some plain colour uniforms for pmc loadouts

I love Camo and make a point of wearing something different to everyone else at every game. I have probably 25 sets of camo from all over the world but my three favourites are Pantera, Serbian and blumentarn.

Love my vegetato. Works so well in the UK. Wonder if the Italians were planning on invading :P

Quite rare to see. Only ever seen it on other people at MAW.

Archived