Eagle6

sp00n
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

so i took the chance, they didn't send the bits out maybe as fast as i am used to (took 2 - 3 days), but everything i ordered was there :D

• 2 years later...
  • Head Moderator

Eagle6 have some great accessories/parts for Tokyo Marui guns, and is a website I have bookmarked for future reference in case I need a spare part.

However, as of 09 October, when I try to go to Eagle6 website I am getting a warning page from Microsoft saying eagle6.co.uk has been reported as unsafe, for containing threats to your computer that might reveal personal or financial information. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

• Supporters

i've used them a few times and they've been really good but if you need to make a return WOW they are shocking and become a proper nightmare. Don't know if i'd buy from them again now

Always had a decent service from eagle 6 and good for hop up parts that are hard to find. Never had to return anything though.

• 2 weeks later...

Second order in as many weeks from eagle 6, yes, they have all the nice bits for recoils, yes, they are the only uk place to get most replacement parts for TM recoils, BUT my god are they slow, I ordered on Sunday evening, paid for 1st class postage, it's now Wednesday and still no sign of the bits I need to get a customers rifle up and running for Sunday, no contact and no reply to my email to them either, not great service at all, if I could safely source the individual parts I'm always needing from somewhere else and swerve this again I most defiantly would, poor show eagle6, very poor show

1man band or 50 in a big shop, that's irrelevant, don't offer 3 types of postage if you're not gonna get stuff out the next day, Richard no longer offers workshop services so all he has to do is concentrate on processing and shipping orders, do you feel paying extra for a premium shipping type and then having to wait 4 working days minimum is acceptable?

• 6 months later...

Two orders in the past 4 weeks. Both turned up within 2 days!

Richard is excellent and always responds to phone texts and FB Messages within a couple of hours, even on a Sunday evening!!

One man band but one hell of a show.

A++

• 8 months later...

Ordered from them on Monday, paid for next day delivery, items turned up today while I was at work. Phoned them and Richard wouldn't discuss any refund on postage and said it went next day delivery just not next day dispatch. However good their stock of parts I'll not use them again if they can't provide the service they describe then they no good.

Avoid, or at least don't expect to get anything delivered in any form of hurry.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Good solid experience from Eagle 6 for me.

Ordered a lot of parts over the last couple of months.

Always dispatch same day (i normally order in the mornings)

Are sent "signed for" and always arrive promptly.

Excellent service and genuine/quality parts.

My first (and only) stop for TM parts.

• 5 months later...
Guest scalawag

I just bought 2 Prometheus purple straight hop up bucking from Eagle6 Airsoft.  Great place to buy, accurate stock listings on the website, quick and reasonable delivery and good communication.  I would definitely shop with them again.

Guest scalawag
3 hours ago, Monkman said:

How much big of a difference would swapping out the bucking & nubs from my Nuprol & ICS with the Prometheus Purples?

Wrong place to ask really mate.  This thread is for feedback on the retailer Eagle6 Airsoft.  

Probably best to ask in the Advice and tips general section here:

https://airsoft-forums.uk/index.php?/forum/25-general/

I can't answer you question about the prometheus purples at the moment, as I am also waiting on a couple of ProWin hop up units and Firefly Namazu flat hop nubs to arrive before I install them.  If you ask in the right place though I am sure that someone will be able to offer some feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

I have ordered from them and had no problems, but as stated in other posts not the fastest for delivery but it at least arrives.

• 2 months later...

I ordered on Tuesday, got confirmation email on Wednesday and order arrived today.  Pretty quick.  

I only paid for 1st class post, so can't complain.

Cheers

G

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I'd add my feedback here. Eagle6 is my local shop and I've bought alot of stuff from them both in person and by post.

Never had a single issue, every item I've ordered has been dispatched next day and has arrived within the postage times. Richard is a really nice guy who will bend over backwards to help anyone out, for example he's came back and opened the shop up after hours to allow me to come pick up my order in person or grab some bits before game day. I've also seen first hand the effort he puts into each and every gun he builds, no cutting corners, every gun is done properly.

As everyone knows aswell Richard is one of the best techs for TM recoil, wouldn't trust any of my guns anywhere else.

Can't rate Eagle6 any higher, would reccomend it to anyone.

Used them a few times for parts. Never an issue but their prices are scandalous. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Supporters

I've just got a new AEP M80 spring and bearings set from them.  The prices are... well, they're what the market will bear in that niche.  Delivery was 2 days after dispatch.  I probably needn't have paid for 1st class post, if that's what I got, but the Royal Fail will deliver when they deliver.

Thus far, fair enough.

But the spring came bone dry and just on the cusp of starting to oxidise.  It was rescuable and perfectly usable, but it was rather surprising given that just every other piece of ferrous metal that I've ordered from anywhere has come coated with a thin film of oil or grease to protect it during what could be months or even years of shipping and shelf-sitting.

Could have been a one-off, and it's not like there's any other option for sourcing these springs, but I rather wish there were.

On 24/05/2018 at 20:07, Wo1f said:

Used them a few times for parts. Never an issue but their prices are scandalous. 

Cheapest place for an MWS at the moment although the CQBR is more expensive than most places - https://eagle6.co.uk/shop/catalog/product/view/id/4351/s/tokyo-marui-m4a1-carbine-gas-blowback-machine-gun/

While i agree that the cost is higher than your average online airsoft shop don't forget that a lot of the parts that eagle6 get aren't available elsewhere and he works directly with TM so having that experience/access is worth paying a couple of quid extra on the little bits i sometimes need (personal opinion only)

2 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

Cheapest place for an MWS at the moment although the CQBR is more expensive than most places - https://eagle6.co.uk/shop/catalog/product/view/id/4351/s/tokyo-marui-m4a1-carbine-gas-blowback-machine-gun/

While i agree that the cost is higher than your average online airsoft shop don't forget that a lot of the parts that eagle6 get aren't available elsewhere and he works directly with TM so having that experience/access is worth paying a couple of quid extra on the little bits i sometimes need (personal opinion only)

It’s cheap because it’s out of stock. Fire-support actually have them and for £10 cheaper. https://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/marui-gbbr-m4a1-carbine-airsoft-gun

their upgrade parts are massively over priced compared to them and everyone else too. I was looking for a heavy buffer and eagle6 was £20 more expensive for a £35 part. Not even convinced they buy spare parts. Pretty sure they just order 10 guns and disassemble one to sell for parts. 

17 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

It’s cheap because it’s out of stock. Fire-support actually have them and for £10 cheaper. https://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/marui-gbbr-m4a1-carbine-airsoft-gun

their upgrade parts are massively over priced compared to them and everyone else too. I was looking for a heavy buffer and eagle6 was £20 more expensive for a £35 part. Not even convinced they buy spare parts. Pretty sure they just order 10 guns and disassemble one to sell for parts. 

Ah thanks for the info! Majority of time when I had my recoils E6 were the best place to buy because everywhere else was always out of stock and more expensive. You think if they do get the MWS in stock it'll go up to match the CQBR then?

In all honesty it wouldn't surprise me as I've sold guns broken for parts and made more by doing so than I would have with the gun complete! Having said that I've still had no issues with them as far as service goes when I have ordered from them and to be honest I'd still prefer to buy from someone I know has good comms and actively posts tech advice and other such stuff to social media rather than just your bog standard shop.

• Supporters

That's a fair point, the chap doesn't seem like a nobber, and has some helpful YouTube tech videos up which gave me the confidence to get stuck into my AEP.

Archived