Starting up

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I'm going to soon start up Airsofting as it's been a goal of my in the last few years and only recently really had the time to do so.. I've been to one outting at a local skirmishing site (Upwood, Cambridgeshire) and had a blast! Two more times and i'll be a UKARA member! Was wondering, i've been looking through a hell of a lot of AEG's and was wondering if the one i'm going to link is a good model etc, and any suggestions?

I'm looking for a gun for around 200-300 that is of Skirmish Pro level.. Preferably in the models of: M4, M16, M15A, SCAR, ACR or G36.. I'm open to all suggestions on peoples reviews on their own weapons etc. I don't want to buy a cheap 100-150 gun as they aren't that powerful and are probably prone to breaking..

This is the one i've been looking at recently and really like the look/design/and effectiveness of it. Any comments?

http://www.justbbguns.co.uk/product/529/AIRSOFT-GUNS-PRO/405/AEG-GUNS-PRO/1480/SRC-M4-RIS-GEN2

Thanks!

Nick.

• Supporters

Justbbguns are complete con artists, they sell crap BB guns at outrageous prices and make stupid claims about their performance.

For your first gun I can only recommend a G&G Combat Machine of some kind (proairsoftsupplies.co.uk sell them), they're cheap but still light years ahead of anything you can buy on justbbguns.

Also, there really aren't any 'pro' guns, the performance difference between a £140 G&G and a £500 marui is marginal really, a few yards at most. Systema make some excellent guns which I suppose you could call 'pro' since they match real dimensions and weights as well as having very fast trigger response but they're definitely not for beginners unless you're completely minted!

yer seems ok, theres a problem with the magazine housing apparently if you check reviews. check some of the other threads, i know theres one about people discussing makes so you might find some info there on A&K

A&K masada us rank rotten, avoid it if you can. you wont go wrong with a g&g though.

Archived