Im New To Airsofting!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey Everyone! Im 14. Im not going to be getting into skirmishes or battles. Im going to be going to the woods with dad with a gun i hope to be decently built and just having fun shooting some cans. Now i dont want you guys to laugh but i have to start somewhere and my first question is, why does everyone have the big downer on just bb guns? Im not sticking up for jbbg, i just dont understand why and secondly is this. As i said, i want a decently made gun thats not a total skirmishing beast. But just a gun thats gunna be reliable and fun. End of. Ive been looking at a gun called the B500A1. Its a gun made by Bulldog who yes i know arent the best but its surely not gunna be the worst im guessing? Ayway you guys decide, after what i told you i need, do you think this gun will do the job? Its cheap, its branded, its got metal gearbox and has been modified by Bulldog and is 230fps and extremely accurate. Thirdly i want some decent ammo. As you guys know yet again im not going to be a serious airsofter asin going skirmishes. I just want some ammo that will fire decent and will not block my gun. Just do the job. Again everyone has a downer on Bulldog 0.2's but i have had them before and they are perfectly formed and dont miss a shot? I mean ive only read bad of Bulldog bb's by pro airsofters. Surely they will do the job for my beginners needs of basically just airsofting for fun? Thanks guys :)

I've had bulldog BB's, there actually pretty decent from my experince. The best are Blaster BB's though ;) (Bout the same price too). And people dislike JBBG's because they tend to make cheaper, not as good guns. If your can shooting I guess it's okay. My first gun was a Mossberg Stock from JBBG's. Pretty good acctualy ;) Im soon getting a G&G CM16 though, and I reccomend you do too. The Bulldog rifles aren't that great quality, and instead of spending £60 and then maybe having to replace it in 2-3 month's, why not save up abit more and get a G&G? Also, in time you could uprgade the CM16. My springer was only £30 and that was to see if I liked airsoft or not. But I wouldn't spend £60 on a gun if I wasn't sure i'd like it or not ;) Basically, get a G&G and some Blaster Ammo ;) PS Im 12 :P

Hi, sorry i forgot to mention, it must be two tone :(. Also i had an ak47 spring from jbbg and you say this may only last 2-3 months, this ak47 only just broke after 2 years and it was used a LOT and was only 34.99! And i wont be using my bulldog gun everyday, mabye once every week or so... Thanks

Yeah, 01 (zeroone) do free two toning, thats where im getting mine from. And springers always last a decent amount of time, theres nothing complicated about them! The internals of the Bull dog will be bad. Not great wiring, gearbox, motor etc...

Yeah, 01 (zeroone) do free two toning, thats where im getting mine from. And springers always last a decent amount of time, theres nothing complicated about them! The internals of the Bull dog will be bad. Not great wiring, gearbox, motor etc...

• Supporters

Cheers mate, im gunna push my budget and get that:) i watched some reviews and it really does seem worth it... Any idea on the lifespan of this thing mate? Asin what may go wrong or how long it will take etc?

Depends on how much you use it, I used my CM16 frequently for a year and it was fine. They're pretty robust.

Cheers mate, im gunna push my budget and get that:) i watched some reviews and it really does seem worth it... Any idea on the lifespan of this thing mate? Asin what may go wrong or how long it will take etc?

Nice ;) And it should last you a good few years ;)

Oh dear god JBBGs AGAIN! The guy has cornered the market in selling cheap guns that are not fit for task whilst marketing them with a ton of BS!.

search JBBGs and you will get a feel of the reputation the guy has!

Oh and you mentioned going to the woods with your dad.................private woods only, as using the gun in public (2tone or not) will land you in a world of sh1t!

There are worse stories of their business practice but best search if you want to know more so your thread stays on the important topics.

Archived