eHobbyAsia

Ansome Jack

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I would like to know if anyone has any experience ordering form them?

I'm looking to get a Roni Carbine kit for the G18c I've recently bought, but nowhere in the UK sells them apart from Wolfarmouries who said they'll be in stock in several months.

I know there are other carbine kits available, but the Roni kit can hold a WE G18c and none of the other kits state this (it's usually either KSC/KWA or TM Glocks that are mentioned to be used with them).

• 1 month later...

Just placed an order with them for a dummy PVS-14.. any idea on postage time and how to get tracking details?

Thanks

Just placed an order with them for a dummy PVS-14.. any idea on postage time and how to get tracking details?

Thanks

My stuff took about 8 days and tracking was in order details under account section

• 7 months later...

I'm wanting to buy the pulse rifle from them, geeky I know. Has anyone had any trouble with them?

Never bought guns from them, but have bought bits and pieces.

Never had a problem with them. Things normally take a couple of weeks to arrive but their communication

is a lot better than many UK suppliers.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.