The "Share A Bargain" Thread

Jamin1510
Message added by Jedi_Master

MODERATOR MESSAGE

The "Share a Bargain" Thread should only contain posts about bargains. For example, a retailer code with 15% saving.  It is a topic to help forum members save some money on items.  Please add a link to the shop/site with the bargain to help other members find it.

It is not the place for member gun / kit adverts, they go into the Classifieds.

If you want to discuss different brands then create a new topic. Unnecessary posts (replies and general chat) will be removed.

Discussion about bargains here can be discussed 

• Supporters

x-fire.org are having another Free Shipping Event, which for small parcels saves ¥1600-ish (£8.55) but that also saves that much off the VAT calculation since UK Customs do love to rip us off by misapplying VAT to the shipping as well as the actual goods.

• Root Admin

Good shout. Grabbed an M9 barrel.

Very competitive price on VSR barrels too (as you'd expect). I've seen a lot of new builds floating about lately - £29 for a PDI G-Spec-length 6.08 is an absolute steel.

Edit

Hold on, do the little red 'x's mean they're out of stock on literally every single 6.08 barrel? That can't be right, surely.

• Supporters

^^Yeah but that'll be £34.80 inc. VAT + £9-ish bumrapage from the courier. Still, you can't beat PDI so it's gotta be worth it.

• Root Admin

^^Yeah but that'll be £34.80 inc. VAT + £9-ish bumrapage from the courier. Still, you can't beat PDI so it's gotta be worth it.

Well there are certain er, erm, ways around that ahem.

Why does that place only have deals on when I am skint.

Bloody Xmas.

Bloody kids.

F*cking spendy wife.

Sell your wife. Two birds with one stone.

Plus you'll probably get 60-70% of what you paid for her.

• Supporters

Nah, x-fire will fill out the Customs Declaration form spot on, so if it's over the threshold you'll have to pay. That's one reason why i decided to just get a spring this time, rather than stock up on things which i'll need eventually kinda thing...

• Root Admin

Nah, x-fire will fill out the Customs Declaration form spot on, so if it's over the threshold you'll have to pay. That's one reason why i decided to just get a spring this time, rather than stock up on things which i'll need eventually kinda thing...

Will they? Rotten law abiding bastards.

In fairness, I've ordered from them before many times and never asked them to change anything so I had no idea if they'd do it anyway. The thing that peeves me slightly is these companies don't offer a service for slapping on the payment for the VAT so that Parcelforce don't charge you that extortionate £8.00 or £13.50.

• Supporters

Lucky to get 2% back I reckon. She costs a fortune to run and it would have to be spares or repair, shes definitely damaged.

And you're hoping she's not secretly a member of this forum...

The deceased was found with a laptop computer inserted into his anus...

Scrap that, my number pad being an ass. any chance those elastic pouches that come with the DCS will fit AK mags?

Edited by Hef Legend

• Head Moderator

UK Tactical have 10% of everything until Friday 13 November. Use discount code EVERYTHING10. http://www.uktactical.com

• Supporters

is it me or is uk tactical having offer after offer etc, yet they don't appear to be replacing stock?

been after a multicam warrior universal pistol holster for months now, and there always out of stock :(

• Head Moderator

They are getting some new items in, I have just ordered a Warrior black large torch/suppressor pouch which had been out of stock. They have left and right handed Warrior holsters, just some patterns must be more popular or demand than others. Think that is why the tan and green stuff has been given away free from time to time. Still no rifle bags though.

• Head Moderator

UK Tactical have 20% of everything until midnight tonight (Sunday). Use discount code WARRIOR20. ]http://www.uktactical.com

A universal pistol holster in multicam is only £22 instead of £27.

• Supporters

So i got an email saying that there is a Matrix MG42 for sale on gunstar.co.uk - the geezer wants £400 ONO so I thought I'd just check how that compares to the price new and discovered... ta da!

• Head Moderator

UK Tactical have 30% off all Warrior Assult System gear today only, use discount code BLACKFRIDAY

They have 10% discount on everything else with code EVERYTHING10

• Supporters

Listing has been removed :(

Unlucky, there still may be a few knocking around as other companies may try to price match the camera

EDIT: Found another one for cheaper, although it's from Malaysia

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SJ4000-1080P-Sports-DVR-Car-Full-HD-DV-Action-Waterproof-30M-Camera-Black-/161834331446?hash=item25ae13ed36:g:jikAAOSwQTVWATBK

• Supporters

Unlucky, there still may be a few knocking around as other companies may try to price match the camera

EDIT: Found another one for cheaper, although it's from Malaysia

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SJ4000-1080P-Sports-DVR-Car-Full-HD-DV-Action-Waterproof-30M-Camera-Black-/161834331446?hash=item25ae13ed36:g:jikAAOSwQTVWATBK

For £15.19 it had to be worth a punt, so I did! Thanks man! Doesn't come with a 32GB Micro SD Card, but they're on offer at 1p on fleabay so hopefully I can get one for less than a quid...