The "Share A Bargain" Thread

Jamin1510
Message added by Jedi_Master

MODERATOR MESSAGE

The "Share a Bargain" Thread should only contain posts about bargains. For example, a retailer code with 15% saving.  It is a topic to help forum members save some money on items.  Please add a link to the shop/site with the bargain to help other members find it.

It is not the place for member gun / kit adverts, they go into the Classifieds.

If you want to discuss different brands then create a new topic. Unnecessary posts (replies and general chat) will be removed.

Discussion about bargains here can be discussed 

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Tokarev goodness... Hasn't got a good rep though. There is one that has, but i'm buggered if i can remember what make - it's not a common manufacturer; in fact the only thing i can remember for sure is that it has a double stack mag so 20-odd rounds rather than the 11 which this'n & the SRC both take.

sorry, the kwa tokarev is not up to the usual kwa standards or am I reading that wrong?

well, that's good for my wallet because I was very tempted.

• Supporters

Yeah, i've read a few people say the kwa TT33 looks great but isn't much use. On Red Alliance iirc.

The webby where i found the one which is apparently good was Russian, but the gun comes from the USA - prob not made there mind!

• Supporters

up to 80% off

http://www.meanandgreen.com/clearance.php

creds/thanks Cheeky vimto!

So I bought some of the WW2 boot polish they're selling in this clearance sale - £1/tin. The tins are smaller than usual polish tins and a right ball ache to get into first time, because they have no twist opener... tbh, even after using a knife to get it open and you get the paper seal out, it's not totally simple to get it open again... but the polish is excellent!

• Supporters

Oh don't tell me that, you arse!

• Supporters

Flecktarn Sniper Tape - £3.95 posted / 10m x 50mm roll > 2 days remaining

Army-Camo-Fabric-Tape-Gun-Stealth-Wrap-f

Edited by Ian_Gere
added size

Sports Direct have got a sale on Karrimor walking shoes and boots. Got some Summit shoes in store for £22.99, they're on their website for £18 but I'm guessing that'll be plus postage, they also don't seem to have the nicer colours online. There's a few different styles available on there if you're not in to low tops.

• Supporters

I just found a great deal on eBay, unfortunately don't have £80 myself to spend. I can't link it but it's just called 'airsoft magpul accessories' or something. It will come up when you search for 'magpul' anyway.

There is a 552 holo sight, Skeleton stock, pistol grip, carbine length and rifle length PTS hand guards, magwell grips, foregrip too I think

Might be more things.

£80 all in including postage buy-it-now if you are interested!

• AF-UK Founding Member

I just found a great deal on eBay, unfortunately don't have £80 myself to spend. I can't link it but it's just called 'airsoft magpul accessories' or something. It will come up when you search for 'magpul' anyway.

There is a 552 holo sight, Skeleton stock, pistol grip, carbine length and rifle length PTS hand guards, magwell grips, foregrip too I think

Might be more things.

£80 all in including postage buy-it-now if you are interested!

Worst "I've got an ebay listing here and you should buy it" post ever! :P

KJW MK1 ( I think it is the same as the ASG MK1 - which is £39.99) for under £24 from TaiwanGun. Free postage!

Magazines are £14 each too which is quite good.

Despite budget price all review are pretty good, I might get one myself.

• Supporters

According to JustPistols the BB's fall out of spare mags unless you use tape on them, because they don't have jaws to hold the top BB, just a hoop. Good FPS for a non-CO2 pistol though.

• 3 weeks later...

Ah yeah thanks saw their Facebook post about it.

I've got two double pouches and they're great, but don't really go with my loadout. Obviously though that's not a problem with the pouches, so if you have a MultiCam / MTP loadout I'd definitely recommend them, even at the price they were before the sale.

• Supporters

AHHHHHHH!! My eyes!!! I was just sick in my mouth! Warn a guy when you put something that hideous up, no wonder its £99!