The "Share A Bargain" Thread

Jamin1510
Message added by Jedi_Master

MODERATOR MESSAGE

The "Share a Bargain" Thread should only contain posts about bargains. For example, a retailer code with 15% saving.  It is a topic to help forum members save some money on items.  Please add a link to the shop/site with the bargain to help other members find it.

It is not the place for member gun / kit adverts, they go into the Classifieds.

If you want to discuss different brands then create a new topic. Unnecessary posts (replies and general chat) will be removed.

Discussion about bargains here can be discussed 

• Moderators

another one out today @ UKT

20% off Mechanix Mpact 3 in Tan until 22/01 - MPACT20

generally there is a warrior one at least once a week....just waiting for a nice 30% :)

• Moderators

more goodies at UKT, 20% off warrior, free pouch over £30,,,

• Head Moderator

UK Tactical have 20% off all Pentagon kit until midnight Sunday 24 Jan, use discount code PENT20 http://www.uktactical.com/c-683-pentagon-tactical.aspx So a £73 jacket wil be £58.37

• Moderators

haha beat me to it, got distracted on youtube....

• Head Moderator

I was just checking emails and saw the latest offer and thought someone might find it useful. I was pleased with my Pentagon jacket in wolf grey.

• Moderators

becoming a good deal now, soon be on vouchercode!

atleast if you miss one, few weeks later it may be back :)

no more chest rigs bits for me ........yet...

• Head Moderator

UK Tactical have 20% off Clawgear kit until Monday 01 Feb, use code CLAW20. They also have 25% off Warrior, code WARRIOR25

• Root Admin

I don't usually do these sorts of things, but if any of you are looking for quality GBB magazines then Rainbow8 just updated their stock lists to include a whole host of different branded mags at the cheapest prices I've ever seen. I just picked up a TM Glock 50rd magazine for £28 posted.

I've used them before for GBB parts and they've not let me down (under 2 weeks delivery time in both cases), but until recently they only stocked very specific magazines.

Standard TM 25rd Glock magazines are £16 (£19 posted). Bonkers.

• Head Moderator

I don't usually do these sorts of things, but if any of you are looking for quality GBB magazines then Rainbow8 just updated their stock lists to include a whole host of different branded mags at the cheapest prices I've ever seen. I just picked up a TM Glock 50rd magazine for £28 posted.

Do you know whether the TM Desert Eagle magazine is compatible with the TM Mk23?

Ah, well, after 1 hour, I have escaped that webstore. Though I was severely tempted by a few things, nothing more than the TM G18 EBB though. Want to buy a g18 GBB, but after breaking a magazine at the last skirmish, I'm a bit put off gas.

• Root Admin

Fixing it is really, really easy. If you need any help or pictures then PM me but here's what you do:

• Knock out two small pins at top of the magazine
  • Remove remnants of broken feed lips
  • Remove rubber gasket/'gas router'
  • Put rubber gasket into new feed lips
  • Put new feed lips onto the top of the magazine
  • Apply downward pressure on new feed lips
  • Knock two small pins back into place carefully

It takes 3 minutes.

Rainbow8 probably sell spares. Failing that (or if you need them in a hurry) try Eagle6.