The "Share A Bargain" Thread

Jamin1510
Message added by Jedi_Master

MODERATOR MESSAGE

The "Share a Bargain" Thread should only contain posts about bargains. For example, a retailer code with 15% saving.  It is a topic to help forum members save some money on items.  Please add a link to the shop/site with the bargain to help other members find it.

It is not the place for member gun / kit adverts, they go into the Classifieds.

If you want to discuss different brands then create a new topic. Unnecessary posts (replies and general chat) will be removed.

Discussion about bargains here can be discussed 

• Supporters

Plus it is china so they will most likely rip you off

Generalised stereotyping much?

Plus you're into guns and the military so, after that statement, you're most likely a white supremacist.

Of course we could both be wrong. Plus we have limited info so most likely we are...

Generalised stereotyping much?

Plus you're into guns and the military so, after that statement, you're most likely a white supremacist.

Of course we could both be wrong. Plus we have limited info so most likely we are...

No ,Ian I wasn't meaning it like that... I meant from my past experience with the eastern blighters (not through here) have sent me fake items or non working . :C

I believe someone was looking for a clone of a 6x acog (longer), here's one if they still want it.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AIRSOFT-PAINTBALL-ACOG-TYPE-GUNSIGHT-308-COMBAT-SIGHT-SCOPE-PICATINI-MOUNT-/390471039999?hash=item5ae9e33bff

• Supporters

No ,Ian I wasn't meaning it like that... I meant from my past experience with the eastern blighters (not through here) have sent me fake items or non working . :C

Oh, you were unhappy with the majority of a lot of purchases, right? I mean, "most likely" suggests you must have what you consider to be a statistically significant data set.

Personally I've bought airsoft stuff from China inc. HK, about 25-ish times. Of those, 1 got cocked up probably due to me adding an item after the initial order, but it got sorted in the end, so about a week extra wait (ehobbyasia); 1 failed to arrive at all and they took longer than i would have preferred to refund me (uncompany); 1 sent me stuff of quality with which I was unhappy (an ebay seller - i forget), but TBF to them, I did blag them down in price for a combined deal and i wasn't actually that arsed about some of it anyway - the sling was an unbranded 1 point bungy type and was/is fine. Still, I used google translate to send a complaint and they offered me a full refund or a future discount - i went with the discount: haven't actually used it yet, but hey ho, they'll get something in which i want sooner or later.

The other 22-ish deals have been fine. I mean, when I buy something from China which is less than 1/2 the price of the branded item in the UK, I'm pretty sure it's a knock off, so I don't care when it proves to be. All I care about is whether the knock off does what I need.

• Supporters
  • Supporters

Isn't that the one with the funky mag? That's crap for upgrades? Hmmmm.... The 2-tone A&K SVD from Action Hobbies is the same money and is boss for upgrades.

• Supporters

Patrol Base - 9000 Blaster 0.2g BB's for £17.48 of course there's the matter of £5.50 P&P to mainland UK, but that's still a quid cheaper than standard on site £8/bottle prices and, if like me you wanted something else anyway, it's a spanker of a deal...

Here's another one - Boots from Surplus & Outdoors some good bargains in this list.

Not sure if this counts, but

Week or so back I bought:

1x G&G xtreme 45 - £80

1 x Spare mag - £20

30 x co2 capsules £15

Shipping - £6 ish

Total: £121

But upon discovering that the gun fires at 450 fps, I sent back, the gun the spares mag and kept the co2 capsules.

Yesterday I was refunded a total of £121.35,

Which means I have bagged myself 30 free co2 capsules :D

• Supporters

I'm not too sure about this, but it's maybe worth investigating:

Bear Grills' Craghoppers in Khaki & Black + Free Gelert 2 Man Tent - £60 delivered

Best bargin, Blackhawk single point sling brand new in box, 99p with £4.50 postage, realised he lived near me sent an email asked if I could collect, yes I could, gave him a £1 and said he could keep the change.

My mrs said I wasn't a true yorkshire man otherwise I would have asked for the 1p change :blink::unsure:

• 4 months later...
  • Supporters

True that. Very true!

I haven't got anything for now, except the usual TaiwanGun.com for prices that must make the likes of fire-support's eyes water :lol:

http://www.britishmilitarysurplus.co.uk

Everything on this site seems cheaper than anywhere else, presumably because this is where army surplus stores get their stuff from? Don't follow the links too far or you'll end up tendering to buy a destroyer, something like that can be hard to explain to your family :D

• Supporters

http://www.britishmilitarysurplus.co.uk

Everything on this site seems cheaper than anywhere else, presumably because this is where army surplus stores get their stuff from? Don't follow the links too far or you'll end up tendering to buy a destroyer, something like that can be hard to explain to your family :D

There's some good stuff on there, Russ. I did also find this:

crewh.jpg

...I mean, quite obviously don't ask don't tell, but WTF is a mannequin pining for?

Dammit! I was all ready to get one of these http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/acatalog/G-G-TGM-MP5-RTB--blowback--GG_TGP_PMS_A4_RTB.html#.UqJ-ENJdVLZ

now I find I can have b408a204aaa252cb962f6cd8ef21de8c.jpg+aegcamp5a3slvp.jpg+aegcaak47ssl.jpg and have £48 left over for some AK mags!

ARGH!!!!! gun of my dreams vs an arsenal I had never dreamed of!

ooh, dual wield MP5's...... :ph34r:

I went into jd today to pick up a suppressor and left with.......

CA MP5K £85 bargain

CA MP5K PDW £85 bargain

An unboxed but unused CA MP5A3 £50!!!! Utter bargain

5.11 tactical trousers in tan £10!!!!! Uber bargain

Oh and some frog lube, the suppressor

They have a few of the mp5's left now but they are selling them fast as you can imagine