The "Share A Bargain" Thread

Jamin1510
Message added by Jedi_Master

MODERATOR MESSAGE

The "Share a Bargain" Thread should only contain posts about bargains. For example, a retailer code with 15% saving.  It is a topic to help forum members save some money on items.  Please add a link to the shop/site with the bargain to help other members find it.

It is not the place for member gun / kit adverts, they go into the Classifieds.

If you want to discuss different brands then create a new topic. Unnecessary posts (replies and general chat) will be removed.

Discussion about bargains here can be discussed 

Thought it would be a good idea for everyone to share any good bargains they have come across withe the rest of us :) Every pound saved helps, especially in this stupidly expensive hobby ;)

Anyway...

Brand new MAGPUL MS2 Sling - £5.58!!! :D Just bought one last week :)

you can find it here: http://tinyurl.com/magpul-ms2

• Supporters

Seems like a good idea for people who aren't supporters too! Keep it going as far as I'm concerned :)

I'd like to chuck this link in for everyone to peruse: http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/Sale_B261GF.aspx

It's the actionhobbies sales section, it's always got stuff in and is usually where I pick up odds and ends from (mostly tac-gear and clothes).

It's an eclectic mix of everything from guns to trousers etc but it's worth checking once or twice a week just in case you see something you've been after or just fancy a tickle.

At the moment there's half a dozen pistols reduced to sub-£100 and several AEGs with nearly £100 knocked off (or more), there's also chest rigs for various weapons starting from £12 and clothes starting from around a tenner.

Various bits and bats on there from £5 upwards.

• Supporters

I can Assure you that selling a sling below Trade price of even a MagPul PTS much less an Actual MagPul isn't good for them (Trade Prices straight from MagPul not a distributer), In other words it's a Cheap & Cheerful China Clone don't forget the chinese don't care about being sued so they will alway's put trades on them but that doe's not make them the Real & Reliable Deal. Personally I wouldn't trust even a PTS version especially considering how much many people spend on the Rifles!

Saying all that the Odd's of it being one that will snap and let you use it as a football are fairly low!

• Supporters

Pretty much everything on gunfire.pl is a bargain. A lot of it is free shipping and Poland is in the EU so there's no import tax.

All my bargains are one offs that i spent ALOT of time looking for.

I am quite well known for my bargain hunting.......

few examples

Brand new Desert Lowas - £15

Brand new issue PCS MTP Smock, UBACS, Combats - £40

Fast helmet - £25

WAS DCS in MC with pouches - £65

Tru-Spec digital desert combats - £3.96

Tru-Spec DCU Combats £5

Propper Tan combats - £10

shall i go on?? B):P

• Supporters

Oh yeah, being a fleabay ninja is the only way I've managed to amass most of my collection of airsoft gear. Having said that, there have been a few things that I just went ahead and spanked whatever it cost, so I'm not sure how much I've actually saved overall, if that makes sense.

I mean I blew £400 on my Ares L1A1 SLR and I forget how much on mags for it, but they weren't cheap and I have about 8 of 'em - and the fcuking thing has never actually worked 100% and right now is totally dead!!!

And then there's all the bits'n'bobs I bought for my CYMA AK - only one thing I did to it actually improved its performance over how it was straight out of the box (and that was a bodge that I did with tape FFS!), but it made it shoot at 380-oddFPS, so that had to be undone lol! In fact I'm seriously thinking of buying another one exactly the same and leaving it the fcuk alone!

I want to share http://www.tacticalgeartrade.co.uk/ – it's a US based company regardless of their domain extension. However they have a HUGE selection of replica gear for very cheap.

I suspect if you put say, some of the rigs they sell through hell and back they may start to wear/tear quickly compared to the £200-400 counterparts. When I say quickly I reckon you will get loads of games out of the stuff. I'm still running a £33 chest rig from Amazon that I bought before starting Airsoft.

Personally I won't spend hundreds on a complete rig because I change my mind all the time. People who say you get what you pay for – well that's entirely subjective and unique to what you want/need.

• Supporters

That reminds me, Adam, ACMGear.com are not to be trusted @all.

Oh I was unaware of that and it arrived today and i can assure you it is not a cheap Chinese knock off ;) It is an official Magpul MS2, complete with magpul trades and packaging. I'll put pics on tomorrow if you like

Nope, its a chinese clone, Most Real Magpul items are ITAR restricted, all the clones come in fake magpul packaging aswell. That and the fact its a chinese shop ;)

• Supporters

Have you seen the clips that they're using these days, Dave? You could hang off them just fine.

• Supporters

yeah the clones work so close to the real thing these days, can be very hard to find a reason to pay more.

Depends on the situation, if you're happy hanging your rifle of something worth £5, fair enough, but personally I wouldn't be comfortable hanging my rifle costing over £600 off of something made so cheaply. As I say though, it's down to whether you're happy to put your trust in that bit of kit or not.

brought a few things from here 4x32 acog,3xmagnifier,7'' novoske rail, caa handguard ,larue index clips all bargins, lots of things if you have to time to look and compare the prices a lot with free shipping too. my wish list is upto about 4 pages now lol

http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?SearchText=-airsoft&catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20130627153754

some of items are for bulk orders but most is for single items, if you buy more than 1 you get money off

got me eye on one of these puppies for my MK46 loadout did find one in CP (multicam)

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-ACU-Khaki-IOTV-Camouflage-interceptor-Tactical-vest-sets-Military-combat-Body-armor/938198122.html

and one of these for a lighter loadout

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Outer-Tactical-Vest/701223141.html

• Supporters

I bow to your moderation, oh mighty Finius. And go back to watching Thor!

• Supporters

I'm still blocked from the shop website (They've Un-Banned me on ZeroIn or atleast thats what the E-Mail Claimed :rolleyes: ) not that I'll ever use them Obviously!

• Supporters

Told them about H and said I Expect an Apology at the least + Constantly posting the Pictures of how rude he was on ZeroIn (Power made Kiddies!)

Has anyone used that aliexpress before? It just seems a little to good to be true? Plus it is china so they will most likely rip you off

Has anyone used that aliexpress before? It just seems a little to good to be true? Plus it is china so they will most likely rip you off

crossposting and off topic..

replied to your thread.

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/16683-aliexpress-legit-or-a-con/#entry110211

edit: maybe not crossposting, I've probably asked the same question more than once, but the other thread is much more relevant and I dont think that asking in this thread contributes to it. imo.

Yup about 5 times now 3x magnifier, 7'' noveke rail, larue index clips,caa handguard, 232 acog just takes a little while to get there