AA12!

Monty
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I dunno... there's something not right about it. I can't put my finger on any one thing as the culprit, but taken as a whole it seems too toy like.

Maybe I'm biased after watching FPSRussia firing 2 at once, but to me automatic shotguns are total nutcase, beyond hectic, very close quarters battle weapons, so airsoft ones should look like they can take being used to club someone to death with...

• Supporters

I dunno... there's something not right about it. I can't put my finger on any one thing as the culprit, but taken as a whole it seems too toy like.

Maybe I'm biased after watching FPSRussia firing 2 at once, but to me automatic shotguns are total nutcase, beyond hectic, very close quarters battle weapons, so airsoft ones should look like they can take being used to club someone to death with...

i know whats not right about it "made in France" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: (sorry to all french ppl)

lol i was thinking that, i think its looks odd as there is no finish to it, the plasic just looks like flat plain plastic and the metal looks like someone has made it in their shed. didnt sound right either.....thats all the faults i cant think of right now. but the idea of an AA12 is awesome

• Supporters

Yeah, a production model shouldn't have that shiny polycarbonate behind the shells in the mag - maybe.

Sp00n u arse!

i know whats not right about it "made in France" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: (sorry to all french ppl)

HAAA lets pick on the French again :)

To be honest the real thing looks like a toy so have to say they done a good job.

I think an airsoft AA12 needs to be gas just because it'd be more badass as thats really what the weapon has going for it

• Supporters

It NEEDS to be Burned is what it needs...

Although Prop's on just bothering to make the Shell's Spin Plenty of manufacturer's would have said nah to that part I can tell!

• 2 weeks later...

Never liked the AA12
personally, to me it looks like the drawing of a 8yr old child; would make a nice
shell ejecting GBB thought.

Kudos to the guy who
made it, he’s a handier fellow than I am.

I'm not sure to correctly understand, but...

Do you prefer "Made in France" or "Made in China" ?

lol i was thinking that, i think its looks odd as there is no finish to it, the plasic just looks like flat plain plastic and the metal looks like someone has made it in their shed. didnt sound right either.....thats all the faults i cant think of right now. but the idea of an AA12 is awesome

The creators said, "It's only a prototype."

It is compose of glass fibers and other recovered parts of differents airsoft guns.

But, they prepare a industrial series, with classic airsoft gun materials.

I think an airsoft AA12 needs to be gas just because it'd be more badass as thats really what the weapon has going for it

They announced, that it will have a gas version.

But, they are very silent on this... (detail, ect...)

I'd prefer "made in france"

Made in France, only for wine and cheese. Id take made in China for most other stuff. :P

• Supporters

Made in china

Sorry but that's my Personel opinion

• Supporters

I've had a couple of Citroens - looked and worked a damn sight better than that AA12 :lol:

You're right to draw attention to the noble Roquefort, for instance, Tariq, but let us also not forget the humble baguette, le Dijon et la ratatouille...

• Supporters

China: No no no.

CYMA guns are good.

• Supporters

Low quality and low price, but they've sure had a lot of practice doing it.

France haven't made a whole load of anything apart from wine and cheese. Not exactly airsoft gun materials lol.

Archived