cqb weapon

dimente
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Why no love for the P90 though?

• Supporters

I don't like the look of the p90

You know why that is? Because you are a person of keen discernment and fine taste.

What style do you like? New looking, tactical, rails, etc / Old Skool, wooden grip & handguards / Something in between, black polymer furniture, custom accessories | short assault rifle / SMG / machine pistol +/- suppressor | Budget?

• Supporters

Wouldn't be this one, by any chance, would it?

• Supporters

Probably a good choice, but I'm still not convinced that AEG blowback systems are reliable enough.

• Supporters

Oh right, which one?

• Supporters

^^He is the OP :lol:

Well if the site has a mix of woodland and CQB, why not get a Glock 18 with extended mag. Get a cool mofo pistol for CQB and a decent Rifle for long range woodland.

Well if you only play CQB then I would say go for an SMG like an MP5 or an MP7 but if you also play woodland or urban airsoft then I would suggest a bullpup assault rifle like an F2000 or an L85 because they are very compact and as far as I know both of these guns have adjustable spring guides that allow you to change your FPS down for CQB and back up for woodland or any other site. Hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...

You should look at the G&G UMP i have got it it is a awesome CQB gun.

Archived