HI NEW TO SITE

jervase
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I live on the isle of Wight is there anyone else on here who skirmishs on this great island we only have the one site island recon but its class if I do say so myself. I use m4 but im starting to have feelings for the fn2000 shhhh dont tell the m4 dose any of you use the fn2000 who could tell me the pros and cons.thanks conrads.

• Supporters

Wow, I'm surprised Vectis has a site at all! One time I was there visiting my g/f's parents and they lent us a car... One of my g/f's friends was so terrified of my driving that she was white faced and trembling when she asked if it'd be ok if she drove. The problem? Doing about 50-55mph on national speed limit roads... I mean, it wasn't my car, so despite the fact that I was not a nutter behind the wheel anyway, I was on my best behaviour with it!

From what I saw of the place and people, this woman's attitude seemed pretty much par for the course. Not that I dislike the place/people mind. In fact it's on my list of places that I might like to move to one of these days, once it becomes generally too much effort to misbehave.

Anyhoo, welcome to the forum!

Archived