Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

muppit

sniper guns

ok , after some advice on maybe getting a sniper gun as i had a play with one this weekend at the site i play at . The problem i have is im left handed and found using a right handed one a bit of a pain as i allways ended up lowering the gun to reload and so when i missed i would have to re-sight them to shoot again ..

Anyway i can only find 1 sniper gun that can be used left handed and this is a Warrior MB-06 Carbine SR , so has anyone got / used this gun ?

http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/Warrior-MB-...nd_AP9Z0~0.aspx

ty in advance

i dont see why this would affect you using a different hand the bolt is still in the same position?

yes it was a right pain doing lefty/righty every time i fired it and i ended up c***ing it using my right hand, but as i said i would loose sight of people doing it that way

is it possible to use your right hand to c*** it from hiolding it, if its rested on something, can you keep the left hand on the grip, and use the right to c*** it.

I just tried now with elder bro's L96 and it seemed to work alright, I mean, its wierd, but I am a righty shooting how I wouldn't usually doing something even lefties struggle with :D