Multicam Loadout

Mike636
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Afternoon!

I have jobs to the do from the wife but i'm going to procrastinate like an airsofter! Unfortunately I don't have a defense at the moment so no gun at the moment though I will probably purchase a G&G CM16 R8. after many hours of reading reviews online and working out a budget I reckon I'll get the most bang for my buck! A huge rail, nice long barrel and a red dot sight! Anyway in the meantime I've been building my load out and this is the result so far!

ARQVbnT.jpg

So from left to right we have

2 X MTP Double Mag Pouches

2 X Multicam Utility Pouches (Unknown Make)

1 X MTP Waterbottle Pouch

1 X Karabiner

1 X Revision Sawfly

1 X MTP Single Mag Pouch

For my Rig

I've a full set of MTP, for colder days Instead of a shirt I wear a T shirt and a Jacket.

for my feet I've a pair and Lowa Desert Boots, massively comfortable and not too heavy.

Finally I've an MTP daysack, for skirmishes it carry s my waterproofs, extra ammo, Mars bars and other vitally important items!

At some point I will purchase

33qIYOo.jpg

04Tqll5.jpg

These will go on my left side, I'll move the two double mags to my right and get rid of the single mag

Well thats about it for now, best go do some washing up :(

If you've any thoughts or questions this is a forum so please don't keep them to you selves ^_^

Nice start there mate!

The Lowas are the best boots i have ever owned. Wear them for work and for skirmishing.

• Supporters

Wouldn't have thought you'd need to carry your glasses case around, but other than that looks like a well thought out setup

Well the belt buckles are just stitched at either end so it doesn't run all the way around so it does slip down now and then especially when I've a full water bottle and other bits in there too, can't complain about something I found!

Archived