Getting hit with BBs !

breakdown
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've tried a normal martial arts box but i can't get one to fit my enormo... no, actually I haven't been able to find one that fits between my legs well enough that it doesn't chafe far too much to run in.

try this one

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6GaifMj_qFQ/SLGocPwSb8I/AAAAAAAAAMA/unZjHuZhBQM/s400/Codpiece+003.jpg

or this for the summer months maybe?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2ucxzO4vc1r2fz82o1_1280.jpg

• Supporters

There's always the Blackadder look:

blackadder7.jpg

• Supporters

it will sound weird but buy a jock strap and a cricket cup works perfect after being shot and having sore nutz for days I bought them and don't feel a thing

• Supporters

Yeah, I was thinking along those lines, Qlimax. Just haven't got around to it yet.

:lol: If it's not a digital painting, surely it must be a stuffed squirrel?

Well! I think most of you guys are of the same opinion as myself, as long as the other guy's not being a complete twat then what is there to moan about.

The reason I asked the question was, being new to airsoft I was wondering what all the moaning about was ( at my site anyway), Your there to shoot or be shot at with BB's. so if it hurts maybe they should be thinking of more protection instead of moaning about it. I've seen some with nothing but basic eye protection t-shirts and jeans, which if that's your thing ok, but when the bb's start flying don't go crying about it

When I first started I thought the guys with the helmets where a bit ott, but after being peppered with a support gunner at 10 metres I quickly thought "Helmet! smart idea" no more lumps on the head for me. On my first game with the helmet on I was walking back to the spawn point when a sniper who was on my team let one go just as I stepped into his line of fire. Now without the helmet I would have had a bb firmly lodged in my forehead (he was about fifteen feet from me) with the helmet , nothing!. no harm done nobody's fault. quick hand shake and on with the game.

Some of the story's you guys have told I don't know if I could have controlled myself with just a few choice words.

Beermonsta, the first two links, wrong just wrong. what web sites are you looking at lol

Google is you friend.

And if you think they are bad you should see my Skype logo's most of those are close to the mark but all funny :)

My wife hates the one I have on here (She Chinese) I like to push the boundaries a little, and I can outrun her anyway. Though I do have to sleep in the shed sometimes.

• Supporters

48687041402014531320017.jpg

That's me just after being lit up on full auto at close range - you can see that the 1/2 face is loose and slipped - the BB got me just on that soft skin where cheek turns into eye socket. I've got a permanent scar. I yelled when I got hit and swore like fcuk as I walked off to regen and even more when I couldn't get the bleeding to stop for a few mins. Hey ho, it's one of those things that happen and I didn't and don't feel badly about it, but that doesn't mean I regret yelling strong language either.

I sometimes get a little agro with the overly keen full auto players. But i tend to just shout "yeah i'm still dead!!"

but I did have a few not so nice words to say to M_P the other day when he shoot me as i was walking off and same evening i even return fire after calling out of the last game when a team mate and i were having a "shoot out" thats even on video!

In my defense he shot me in the throat from quite close and after I shout you hit me in the face AND have my hand up before i stood up!

VIDEO of me getting angry!

I walked away very quick to prevent me going full retard!

Now the rule about short burst fire over the 5 metre I don't get, probably 99 % of us have guns that are able to do full auto, so as long as the guy is at the right distance why not use it. Believe me I know what it's like to get light up with full auto,( a support gunner at about 10 metres he broke the site rules did I moan about it, no ) does it hurt not really, stings yes but hurt no, if you can't take being hit with a few BBs then take up knitting. Each game I have been to the amount of moaning I've heard about being hit with full auto. the phrase girls blouse springs to mind.

Stinging is pain, and hurt is causing physical pain.

I mean, being hit by tonnes of BBs when you least expect it does piss you off sometimes, especially if you were waiting very patiently for a kill.

Full auto at close range does hurt a little and everyone does flinch at some point being hit with full auto madness.

One time with me is that I was kinda waiting very patiently with for a kill with my AK. I was lying on the ground aiming my sight at my enemy. But all of a sudden a tsunami of BB pellets (I think it was from a TM famas or something) came at my direction and hit me at the back of head quite alot. It was friggin painful at the back of the head. Then I kinda murmured to myself, "WTF you arsehole! I was gonna make that perfect kill shot you bellend!"

But of course we all get pissed once in a while. Keeps it interesting.

• Supporters

Then I kinda murmured to myself, "WTF you arsehole! I was gonna make that perfect kill shot you bellend!"

Remember what I said above, my friends. Mark my words, we'll see him on the news one of these days :lol: Raoul Jnr. I'm tellin ya...

I guess you guys are right, although I've been on the end of some minor rule infringements which I didn't think was worth moaning about. The time will come when I get a idiot up close who thinks full auto is the only way to go. The problem then is when I spit my dummy tit out, there better be a marshal close for his sake lol. You've went and got me paranoid now about protection for the old crown jewels, my eyes are watering just thinking about it.

A good thing to get is the cod peice form interceptor body armour. It attaches to the inside of the best via two loops which you can easily get onto a belt. Its what I used when I went paintballing as it would absorb the entire hit of the paintball to the point where the balls would bounce every time.

Here is an example from that paintball promo video I done.
Exampleofcodpeice_zps0b3f6137.png

Its blends in well with my acu but if you cant find one, you can also make one pretty gheap too, I mean A3 size bit of material, hot glue gun, velcro strip, sewing machine and a few nylon straps. in all can make one for under £5.

Archived