Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shaw3029

M4 mid caps for G&G

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

Hi guys.

I recently bought a myself a brand new G&G CQB R. I was using the mags from my old TM M4 Commando but they aren't clicking into place properly. The only mag that works correctly is the one that the gun came with.

However they are all high caps and I have been tempted to switch over to mid cap magazine for a while now so I was wondering if you guys have any experience with which mid cap mags work best.

I have been looking at these,

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/acatalog/ASG-M4-M16-140-Round-Magazine-10-Pack-AS17284.html#.UcBFDMu9KSM

Any recommendations?

Cheers guys!

well, i'm getting the Beta project Pmags (set of 5) soon. Athough it's only a 75 round capacity, i'm happy with it. :D

I haven't found a midcap that won't fit in my g&g m4 yet.

Magpul, beta project, socom, mag, king arms they all fit with varying degrees on wobble but thats fixed with electrical tape!

Dytac Invader mags fit, but have a tendency to work their way out halfway through a firefight. Not great.

You cant go wrong with genuine Magpul E/Pmags. little pricey but you get what you pay for!